[Addon] oCB3 (Quartzlike castbar)

Re: [Addon] oCB3 (Quartzlike castbar)

by Athene » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:46 pm

Hi,

@Kaji: I had never thought someone could need this, the "thing" with oCB3 was the icon in the beginning but it got bigger so I'll add that and some more customization around the icon ;)
Also for the bug with evocation are you casting it with keybind or mouseclick ?

@WhistlerWCT: Good idea, I'll add this too :)
<Genesis>
youtube.com/GenesisGuilde

MSBT [Continued] landed on Nostalrius, check it here: forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=1721
Athene
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Kaiji » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:41 am

Athene wrote:Also for the bug with evocation are you casting it with keybind or mouseclick ?

I was using a keybind. I also use the fast cast addon so I wonder if there might be a conflict.
Kaiji
Sergeant
Sergeant

by xak1989 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:56 pm

Can you fix ocb3 for showing cast Aimed Shot?
p.s. It is not displayed on the main client with addons, as well as on clean client without addons
xak1989
Tester

by euronmisc » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:03 am

Ocb displays aimed shot fine for me, but I had to get Shunter timers and check aimed shot there, and then disable the build in aimed shot bar from rais auto-shot to get it to work.

Aka:
1) If you use rais, disable the aimed shot cast bar there.
2) Get Shunter timers, make sure aimed shot is checked.
3) Profit.
euronmisc
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Draggah » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:41 pm

euronmisc wrote:Ocb displays aimed shot fine for me, but I had to get Shunter timers and check aimed shot there, and then disable the build in aimed shot bar from rais auto-shot to get it to work.

Aka:
1) If you use rais, disable the aimed shot cast bar there.
2) Get Shunter timers, make sure aimed shot is checked.
3) Profit.

Holy shit, I gave up on an aimed shot cast bar ages ago, saw this randomly, and it freaking worked! You should make a thread on the hunter forum about this. If you havent in a week, I will, this is awesome!
Draggah
Private
Private

Previous

Return to Addons & macros