Help twerking SwStats

Help twerking SwStats

by RageZauhet » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:33 am

Hello, so I am using SwStats v1.5.3 as you can see in the picture below i´ve highlighted the thing I wish to remove, anyone have any idea if it's possible, I have vague experience with LUA and such, just a brief explaination of what I am to search for etc would be helpful.

RageZauhet
Tester

Re: Help twerking SwStats

by AfterAfterlife » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:52 am

Looks to me a common checkbox. So, try looking for "CheckButton" (Ctrl+F).

Also, something like this:
Code: Select all
/run DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage(GetMouseFocus():GetName());

might give you more information about what's under your mouse. So, mouseover that checkbox and use that script. It should give you the name of the button (if the author gave it a name), then it's super simple to find it in the code.
AfterAfterlife
Grunt
Grunt

by RageZauhet » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:12 am

AfterAfterlife wrote:Looks to me a common checkbox. So, try looking for "CheckButton" (Ctrl+F).

Also, something like this:
Code: Select all
/run DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage(GetMouseFocus():GetName());

might give you more information about what's under your mouse. So, mouseover that checkbox and use that script. It should give you the name of the button (if the author gave it a name), then it's super simple to find it in the code.

Thanks I found it rather quickly with your directions, it was a simple hidden=true mather for this checkbutton.
Although you think you´d know how to get rid of the resizer button aswell? I tried searching for resizer factors (also doing the run macro) but I don't quiet find it.
RageZauhet
Tester

by Renew » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:01 pm

you shouldnt use this swstats version at all...it doesnt sync with the swstats 2.0 beta7 version of realmplayers/raidstats

http://armory.digam.dk/?sa=download.fil ... p1=4&p2=24

yw
my Addons:
- Vanilla Healing Assignments - /viewtopic.php?f=63&t=23326
- Vanilla Storyline -
Renew
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Return to Addons & macros