"AutoMate" : Custom Vanilla WoW All-In-One AddOn by Wayleran

Re: "AutoMate" : Custom Vanilla WoW All-In-One AddOn by Wayl

by Humble Kagu » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:39 pm

Any updates on this? Or comparisons to LazyPig?
Looking to re-live Vanilla together with a friendly, welcoming and well-behaved bunch? Then we open our doors at http://sanctuaryguild.org where we look forward to hear from you! ☼
Humble Kagu
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Kahmos » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:29 am

I haven't checked for any updates as the post above asks, but I wanted to comment that I love this addon and bump the thread so more people use it. Good job to the guy who made this one.
Kahmos
Grunt
Grunt

by Wayleran » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:06 pm

Dimitrios wrote:Auto Skip Gossip conflicts with asking a guard for directions.

Simply HOLD SHIFT to disable the Auto Skip Gossip while selecting any NPC to override it.

BTW, all the check boxes in the options panel will show a tooltip with some hints about each feature like this "hold shift" function. Just hover over the check boxes.
Wayleran
Private
Private

by Wayleran » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:08 pm

Sorry been away from Nost for a bit. After reading a few new posts. I'd like to re-iterate what I mentioned just above that there is some functionality that people aren't aware of and I included tooltips when you hover over the check boxes in the options panel.

There's some "Shift+Click", hold "Shift" type things you may not be aware of. Check it out.

Thanks.
Wayleran
Private
Private

by Bleave » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:01 am

i get this error

Error: bad argument #1 to `gsub' (string expected, got nil)
File: Interface\AddOns\AutoMate\AutoMate.lua
Line: 280
Count: 3
Bleave
Private
Private

by brunow1337 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:46 pm

is there any way i can change range color so its red insted of gray? thx.
brunow1337
Tester

by Altoholic » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:09 am

Hello.

I use it for a long time now, and appreciate it (especially the right click to send mail, which i use A LOT - i use the 10 slots avaibles for characters, and it's not enough ^^).

But my warlock got his mount... and autodismount don't work. Maybe it's because of the warlock mount, who is a spell ? Maybe paladins have the same problem ?
Altoholic
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Sillicus » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:40 pm

Way, for some reason whenever I have Bagnon and Automate working together, my bags will not open when I visit a vendor. Just the vendor, however. The bagnon bank will open always.

I have tried this with and without almost every combo of options in Automate. I thought it might have to do with vendor-specific commands such as 'repair' and 'sell cheap junk', but no. I am pretty sure it is Automate effecting Bagnon because when I disable Automate, Bagnon will then automatically open bags at a vendor.

EDIT: well I switched over to OneBag and still having this issue with the vendors. So I would say it is definitely something in Automate.
Sillicus
Grunt
Grunt

by Mugo » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:37 pm

Autofilter Available is kinda too sticky.

Even if I disable the option it still seems to be active and messes up with new skills window at the class trainer.
Mugo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Petroix » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:19 pm

Autofilter bugged, bags don't open.
Petroix
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Previous

Return to Addons & macros