Mob health in %??

Re: Mob health in %??

by res » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:01 pm

What patch did they add absolute values for heath and mana for enemies for use in unitframes?

I know they want to gradually release content on here and since all other private servers that use 1.12 have this feature it has to have been added some time during that time, or are all the other ones just messing up big time?
Just curious.
res
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Youfie » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:08 pm

res wrote:What patch did they add absolute values for heath and mana for enemies for use in unitframes?

I know they want to gradually release content on here and since all other private servers that use 1.12 have this feature it has to have been added some time during that time, or are all the other ones just messing up big time?
Just curious.

I guess during BC when they put the buff / debuff visible for everyone and removed detect magic.
Youfie
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Hatson » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:27 pm

Youfie wrote:I guess during BC when they put the buff / debuff visible for everyone and removed detect magic.

RIP Detect Magic. One of the plethora of situational Mage spells that is super good and yet rarely ever see Mages use it. Even in PvP.
The White Blacksmith.
Sometimes I stream stuff: http://www.twitch.tv/travallama/
Hatson
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by septem » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:58 pm

It would be awesome if someone could teach me how to configure MobInfo2 since I never used it before.
I use Luna UI (xPerl-like), I would like to make them work together.

[Jekyll] Feral Drood on Nostalrius
[Eve] Heal Priest on Nostalgeek
<Leviathan>
septem
Private
Private

by Youfie » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:07 pm

septem wrote:It would be awesome if someone could teach me how to configure MobInfo2 since I never used it before.
I use Luna UI (xPerl-like), I would like to make them work together.

MobHealth3 works with most fo UF AddOns without any configurations, if the said UF AddOn can display the health in numbers ;).
Youfie
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Rhena » Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:02 pm

Luna has been updated to work with mobhealth3:

https://github.com/Aviana/LunaUnitFrames
Author of LunaUnitFrames - The most advanced unit frames for classic WoW. Visit my GitHub page for them and some other tools i wrote.
Rhyna - Warrior | Nost PvP | Alliance
Rhena
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by septem » Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:05 pm

Thank you so much :)

[Jekyll] Feral Drood on Nostalrius
[Eve] Heal Priest on Nostalgeek
<Leviathan>
septem
Private
Private

by Sponza » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:47 pm

I've downloaded mh3 but it still doesen't let me see actual hp numbers instead percentage. I'm using LuF frames so I can't think of what I did wrong. I've also killed a couple of mobs in case it updates after a kill but nothing.
Sponza
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Youfie » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:50 pm

Did you tried using Mobhealt3 + another UF addon, or the default unit frames? If it works like this, then it means it has something to do with your UF addon. are you using Luna ? Cause they have been updated, reaad right above ;)
Youfie
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Sponza » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:35 pm

Youfie wrote:Did you tried using Mobhealt3 + another UF addon, or the default unit frames? If it works like this, then it means it has something to do with your UF addon. are you using Luna ? Cause they have been updated, reaad right above ;)

You're right, I might have outdated LuF. I'll check it out later today :)
Sponza
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Addons & macros