Tester

Re: LF Mining Node Add On

by Coreborn » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:07 am

Coreborn
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Shyman » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:03 pm

Due to Nodes being in different places than vannila, there isn't a realiable addon/place that you can use to check for Ore.

But you can use the mode spoken in the previous post: Gatherer.

Gatherer Is probably your best bet. It tracks and remebers all the nodes you find and gather, creating your own database.
It can track Ore, herbs, treasure chests. And the info on your minimap can be costumized.
Each one things tracked can be set to On,Off, and Auto. On keeps it always on the minimap and map, Off removes it completely from minimap and map, Auto Shows only what is relevant to your gathering professions, For example if you take mining on a character, it will only show Ore and hide Herbs.
Shyman
Private
Private

by Tehwheelman » Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:22 am

Hello.. I just downloaded the gatherer addon. Idk if im doing anything wrong ingame, 'cause i've followed all the steps on DL'ing and installing it in my folder - but it doesn't show up as a node, when i've been mining some copper ores - i've tried the /gather options aswell, still dont work...
Cant seem to figure out the issue.. Anybody who has the same issue??

Great work though.

- Tehwheelman
Tehwheelman
Tester

by Tehwheelman » Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:46 pm

Update:
When I looted a crate it showed on my minimap. Mining however doesnt seem to work. Anybody with the same issue? :)
Tehwheelman
Tester

Return to Addons & macros