Useful Vanilla WoW 1.12.1 Macros by Wayleran

Re: Useful Vanilla WoW 1.12.1 Macros by Wayleran

by Dyaxler » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:32 pm

#showtootip is a macro function that was added after patch 2.0 - that doesn't work in Vanilla WoW unfortunately.
Author of SpartanUI for Vanilla WoW 1.12
More info available here: Nostalrius Forum thread link. - Feed back welcome.
Submit bugs on GitHub or post about it in the forum thread.
Dyaxler
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Bratok » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:26 am

I See now.. but what's about weapon change macro? Is there a way to break casting a spell?
Bratok
Tester

by Dyaxler » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:15 pm

I'm not currently playing a warrior so I know very little about weapon swap / stance dance macros.
Author of SpartanUI for Vanilla WoW 1.12
More info available here: Nostalrius Forum thread link. - Feed back welcome.
Submit bugs on GitHub or post about it in the forum thread.
Dyaxler
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by earelith » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:09 pm

Hello. Is there any macro that auto-target the nearest enemy (like if you hit tab) only if you don't have target or if your target is dead...

On live this macro is /targetenemy [noexists][dead]

Would it be possible to have a similar one?

Thanks
earelith
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by RedBanner » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:37 pm

earelith wrote:Hello. Is there any macro that auto-target the nearest enemy (like if you hit tab) only if you don't have target or if your target is dead...

On live this macro is /targetenemy [noexists][dead]

Would it be possible to have a similar one?

Thanks

Put these lines ahead of your existing macro for auto-targeting:
Code: Select all
/script if UnitHealth("target")==0 and UnitExists("target") then ClearTarget(); end
/run if GetUnitName("target")==nil then TargetNearestEnemy() end

Also, for those who want the cooldown to show, make this the very first line of any macro:
/run if 1==0 then CastSpellByName("Judgement");end

((insert the spell who's cooldown you want to see)) This won't change the icon, but will show the spell in tooltip and show it's cooldown.

Both in action:
/run if 1==0 then CastSpellByName("Judgement");end
/script if UnitHealth("target")==0 and UnitExists("target") then ClearTarget(); end
/run if GetUnitName("target")==nil then TargetNearestEnemy() end
/script if buffed("Seal of") then c("Judgement") elseif (uh("player")/uhm("player")<0.5) and not buffed("Judgement of L", "target") then c("Seal of Light") elseif (uh("player")/uhm("player")>0.5) and not buffed("Judgement of the Cr", "target") then c("Seal of the Crusader") elseif (uh("target")/uhm("target")<0.15) then c("Seal of Justice") else c("Seal of Righteousness") end
/script if not IsCurrentAction(48) then UseAction(48) end

Just something I threw together for my Holy Pally.
Join #macrochat text channel for macro assistance (no sign-up required): Discord.
I'm not a pro, but I love building macros, sharing what I know, and learning more.
RedBanner
Grunt
Grunt

by Soraite » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:51 pm

I am looking for a macro that shouts out who you are summoning with your ritual, preferably in party or raid.
Soraite
Tester

by RedBanner » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:48 pm

I am looking for a macro that shouts out who you are summoning with your ritual, preferably in party or raid.

/script local a = " - 2 people pls click the portal."; local b = UnitName("target"); if (GetNumRaidMembers() > 0) then SendChatMessage("Summoning "..b..a, "RAID"); else SendChatMessage("Summoning "..b..a, "PARTY"); end
/cast Ritual of Summoning()

Does this work? I don't play a Warlock.
Join #macrochat text channel for macro assistance (no sign-up required): Discord.
I'm not a pro, but I love building macros, sharing what I know, and learning more.
RedBanner
Grunt
Grunt

by Gr33ntrees » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:37 am

trying to get rid of the error sound / fizzle sound any ideas how I can do this in 1.12?
Gr33ntrees
Tester

by BlazeCore » Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:28 am

Toggle between tracking minerals (ore) and herbs - very useful for those who have both Mining and Herbalism proffession:

/run if n~= 1 then CastSpellByName(“Find Herbs”) n=1 else CastSpellByName(“Find Minerals”) n=0 ;end
BlazeCore
Private
Private

Previous

Return to Addons & macros