Useful Vanilla WoW 1.12.1 Macros by Wayleran

Re: Useful Vanilla WoW 1.12.1 Macros

by Shoog » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:31 am

Wayleran wrote:For Spells and Ranged attacks your script is the option to use. Like for example Shoot (Wand) or Auto Shot (Bow)
/script if not IsCurrentAction(1) then UseAction(1) end -- where the spell/skill in the 1st action button is Auto Shot or Shoot, etc...

Hello guys! I created this macro but auto shot doesn't start automatically anyway. Skill is on the 1st action button as it should be. Could you, please, help me? May be I didn't get something :)
Shoog
Tester

Re: Useful Vanilla WoW 1.12.1 Macros by Wayleran

by Bazinga » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:55 pm

Casting rank depending on target's lvl:

AI:
Code: Select all
/run a="Arcane Intellect" b={1,4,18,32,47} c="target" d="(Rank " e=CastSpellByName if (UnitLevel(c) ~= nil and UnitIsFriend("player",c)) then for i=5,1,-1 do if (UnitLevel(c) >= b[i]) then e(a..d..i..")") return end end else e(a,1) end

Conjure Water:
/run a="Conjure Water" b={1,5,15,25,35,45,55} c="target" d="(Rank " e=CastSpellByName if (UnitLevel(c) ~= nil and UnitIsFriend("player",c)) then for i=7,1,-1 do if (UnitLevel(c) >= b[i]) then e(a..d..i..")") return end end else e(a,1) end

Conjure Food:
/run a="Conjure Food" b={1,5,15,25,35,45,55} c="target" d="(Rank " e=CastSpellByName if (UnitLevel(c) ~= nil and UnitIsFriend("player",c)) then for i=7,1,-1 do if (UnitLevel(c) >= b[i]) then e(a..d..i..")") return end end else e(a,1) end

If you just have 45 water/food change it to
b={1,5,15,25,35,45}
i=6,1,-1
Bazinga
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by hoboX10 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:57 am

I tried the wand spam macro but it doesn't work. Spamming it starts and stops the wand. Am I doing something wrong?
hoboX10
Grunt
Grunt

by oblivionone » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:56 pm

How about a macro to tab the target. For example, with the high population of the server there are always groups fighting over tagging a specific mob to get the credit for the keep and desired loot item for a quest. I see people as masters of tagging quite often. So for me, being a mage if I want to quickly tag a specific mob is there a macro for
Tab (Mob) /cast fireblast for instance?
Alone we are weak. Together we are strong!
Rebel Alliance
Nostralrius Begins PVP
oblivionone
Private
Private

by Nooblar » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:09 pm

As a priest that plans on healing at 60 I've been trying to get all my healing spells read and get used to them. I remember in vanilla I had alot of mouse over macros with grid, but I can't seem to get any of them to work. Is it a bug on the server? Or am I just doing it wrong?
Nooblar
Private
Private

by Nazhael » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:00 pm

Hi, first of all, sorry for my poor english.

Im looking for a shapeshifting macro, what i need is a macro so i can enter in bear/cat or any form available for druids.

I hope could undestand my poor english. :/
Nazhael
Tester

by Mchayes » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:21 pm

I wouldn't use any addon that isnt listed in their addon pack, unless you wanna get banned like *fingersnap* that.

Just like trading 100g to your alt or something will prolly flag you for forbidden gold transaction :D

stay safe, stay nostalruse
Mchayes
Sergeant
Sergeant

by shimion » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:04 am

Hey guys how would I go about making a macro that casts a spell on me, without losing my target, even for a moment? I don't want autoattacks to be reset.

Is there not some way I can do something like this?...
/cast Healing Touch @player

edit: I've tried "/script CastSpellByName('Healing Touch', 1)" but it doesn't work. Guess it was a TBC macro.
shimion
Grunt
Grunt

by smeltn » Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:13 am

Anyone know how to have a macro as a mage where if I press the button it drinks and if I hold SHIFT it will conjure?
smeltn
Tester

by shimion » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:00 pm

smeltn wrote:Anyone know how to have a macro as a mage where if I press the button it drinks and if I hold SHIFT it will conjure?

Probably the easiest way to write a lot of macros is to use Lazyscript. In Lazyscript you could write something like...

"
useItem=WATERID-ifShiftDown
conjureWater
"

Heck, you could be really smart, and do something like

"
useItem=WATERID-ifShiftDown-ifBuffDuration<5s=drinking
conjureWater
"

The syntax is slightly wrong, as I'm not in-game at the moment, but with a Lazyscript macro like that, you could spam the button with shift down, and still only use one water unless you are nearly finished with the current one.
shimion
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Addons & macros