working version of auctioneer?

Re: working version of auctioneer?

by Maktaz » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:13 pm

I found a way to circumvent the bug with multiple postings, granted you have enough bagspace. You have to split up the stacks prior to posting them. This way the addon won't have to split the stacks, avoiding the problem of getting bigger stacks on the AH than intended.

I'll look at the LUA that cnzjs posted later tonight, but I'm quite new to LUA as well. Maybe someone more experienced could take a look at this instead.
Maktaz
Grunt
Grunt

by apetitmilk » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:29 pm

For anybody getting Stubby errors while trying to use auctioneer -

Under the main directory of your WoW installation > WTF > Account > "Your account name" > Saved Variables

Delete Stubby.lua and make sure it is 100% gone before you start world of warcraft.

This fixed the same exact problem i was getting with stubby - the error message about the Nil value with stubbyconfig while trying to use auctioneer.

I believe it came from me installing a random version of auctioneer to see if it worked (it didnt) - this resulted in the "bad" version of stubby caching it's data in this folder which was never replaced when i installed the "good" version of stubby.

Anyway, hope this works :)
apetitmilk
Tester

by Father » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:52 pm

I've been running v3.9.0.1063, not even sure where I pulled this particular one from now I've tried so many, the scans work, splitting stacks myself before posting is easy enough.

Trouble I'm running into is eventually the addon stops recording the scan data into it's database. It works fine for a few days, then, after finishing a painfully slow full AH scan I'll see something like:

12000 auctions scanned
0 auctions added
0 auctions removed
0 auctions updated

Then when I go to post auctions the data shows as if I'd never done that full scan right beore. Can be worked around somewhat, the UiRefresh button on the posting tab to scan by single item type and update just that works fine. Just annoying that I can't do the full scans to build an effective database. Anyone else running into this?

*EDIT* Everyone else using it scanning at 10auctions/sec max? I've been assuming vanilla just had slower pinging of the auction house for data but I have to ask just in case.
Father
Tester

by Kwak » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:18 pm

I have the same issue with the same version of auctioneer. It doesn't record the scan into the auctioneer DB.
Yet it used to works fine until now :/

I'm also limited to 10 auctions/second.
Kwak
Private
Private

by Father » Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:06 pm

I have no idea of the actual particulars but splitting the groupings up into 2 scans gets it to write to the DB, so I guess it's just timing out on itself for a full scan because of the 10 auctions/second limit.

I've been doing it for a few days now and it's worked every time so far, split groupings like this:

Scan 1:
Weapons
Armor
Containers
Consumables

Scan 2:
Trade Goods
Projectiles
Quiver
Recipie
Reagents
Miscellaneous

Trade Goods and Armor are the two biggest chunks of the AH so after running scans on Trade Goods only for a bit since it's most of what I'm dealing in right now and seeing it update the DB fine I played around to see if splitting it up would work.

Still not REALLY working right but it's miles ahead of the default AH anyway.
Father
Tester

by johnc » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:37 pm

Auctions do not update anymore since today. Anyone else has this issue and a solution?
johnc
Tester

by Nacht » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:54 pm

3.5.0.0908 works fine

auctioneer.zip
Please use the SEARCH function. Please...
Nacht
Sergeant
Sergeant

by theris » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:24 pm

Nacht wrote:3.5.0.0908 works fine

auctioneer.zip

@We are sorry, but the requested file doesn't exist or has expired and is no longer available.@

Reupload pls
theris
Tester

by Quickbowjob » Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:30 am

The problem i have with AuctioneerPack_v3.9.0.1063

Is that after a few searches my Search button will stay greyed out until i relog or /rl
Quickbowjob
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Addons & macros