[Addon] LunaUnitFrames 2.0

Re: [Addon] LunaUnitFrames 2.0

by Killstick » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:10 pm

Is there a possibility to get a bigger difference between targets out of range and targets in range?
Especially with AQ40 coming up it would be nice to have a better idea of what targets are actually within healing range. The current opacity difference is kind of vague.
Killstick
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Rhena » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:31 pm

@tkrettler91: Yes. LUF has this function build in. However there is also support for Clique through the provided plugin. Both have their advantages. For example LUF doesn't require you to turn off auto self cast.

The two things that interact with LUF are BonusScanner that determines your +heal and adds it into the healing prediction of LUF. Only the person healing has to have it.
The other one are health calculation addons like MobHealth3 or MobInfo2 which will allow you to see health values of your enemies.

@MearFreak: All i see is a bunch of addons i asked you to disable temporaly to check if LUF loads on its own. If it does then one of your other addons is conflicting with it. The next step would then be to turn them on one by one to see which one it is. Only then can i help you.

@Killstick: Options for that are already in place. And just in case you were asking for 40y range check: This is best you're gonna get.
Author of LunaUnitFrames - The most advanced unit frames for classic WoW. Visit my GitHub page for them and some other tools i wrote.
Rhyna - Warrior | Nost PvP | Alliance
Rhena
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Bit » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:03 pm

Looks great and no bugs so far. One suggestion: it would be nice to have the default configuration be a "reasonable" option to stay with rather than just a mess with overlapping frames.
Bit
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Chevejo » Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:11 pm

That timing
Chevejo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Rhena » Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:49 pm

However i want to remind everyone that this is still BETA and bugs can and most likely will occur. It will take some more time to make it stable.

Here is some progress:
I have isolated the issue with BigWigs Common Auras and the next release will be compatible with it. The author simply used a library from TBC for it. While i don't like pointing fingers and don't want to wait for any response on this i decided to fix it on my end. I also fixed compatibility with TipBuddy and added an option to disable all tooltips. I couldn't find any errors with EavesDrop as mentioned earlier. I used this version.

Remaining stuff includes party targets /pets blinking and the options menu not resetting correctly on some controls when the options are reset.
Author of LunaUnitFrames - The most advanced unit frames for classic WoW. Visit my GitHub page for them and some other tools i wrote.
Rhena
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by rivolf » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:27 pm

I want move cast bar and make him bigger how i can do this?
rivolf
Private
Private

by iefbr14 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:57 pm

Rhena wrote:Remaining stuff includes party targets /pets blinking and the options menu not resetting correctly on some controls when the options are reset.

Any idea if the "copy from" profile feature is broken? I mentioned it in this post http://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=38230&start=30#p270864 a few days ago.
iefbr14
Tester

by Quaxis » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:58 pm

Gorgeous. Thanks.
haters continue thine hatred
Quaxis
Grunt
Grunt

by monteo » Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:45 pm

OLD

NEW

you missed "padding" for party target?
monteo
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Rhena » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:23 pm

Yeah its one of the party pet / target bugs
Rhena
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Addons & macros