[EU] Emphasis is starting a GDKP MC group!

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

[EU] Emphasis is starting a GDKP MC group!

by Bumpus » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:17 am

Hey there Nostalrius,

Some of the alts here at Emphasis are looking to get into MC, but we are also to try and make a little money while doing it. So we are combining the two and starting up a GDKP group for MC!

For anyone who doesn't know what a GDKP run is, essentially every single item goes to the highest bidder in terms of GOLD. I don't care who you are, what you are bidding on, or why you are bidding on it. You got the money, you get the item. Want a hunter with Thunderfury? Bring the $$$. After the raid is over the gold is split evenly among all 40 people in the raid. So say that 3 items drop per boss, 100g each, 10 boss, that's 3000/40 or 75g to everyone that came. And that's pretty low bids and without any big ticket items!

We will be running on Fridays at 7:00pm server time, and we want you! A good GDKP run has roughly half the raid well geared and able to do the raid easily, they are usually just there for the money. The other half of the raid is usually under geared or unable to find a guild to go with. We want both! Some of us will be going on well geared chars to make money, and some will be going on bad alts to spend money.

If you are interested please either respond here or send mail in game to either my warrior Bumpus or my mage alt Olera and include the following:
IGN Name:
Class and spec:
Rough estimate of gear (like raid gear, pre raid, or fresh 60):
Are you here to make money or spend money?:
Bumpus
Tester

Return to Horde guilds headquarters