<Oceanic Guild> Core PvE/PvP GMT+10

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

Re: <Oceanic Guild> Core PvE/PvP GMT+10

by Dinguskhan » Tue May 12, 2015 7:22 am

Hey guys, i posted on the alliance forums aswell, i just found out about this server today, and im super keen to get into some good old vanilla wow action, im planning on making a rogue, and im just trying to find a large player base of aussies/kiwis to play with, i havent got any word back from the alliance side yet, but im super keen to raid once im 60, im dling the game atm and ive got alot of experience when it comes to raiding in vanilla (didn't do naxx unfortunately). just wondering if you guys are looking for rogues? and if not what class are u in need of for raiding atm?

Cheers fellas, Dinguskhan
Dinguskhan
Tester

by Criticism » Tue May 12, 2015 1:46 pm

Can't speak for the Alliance guild, but we started raiding 2 weeks ago and have killed 2 bosses w/o a full raid group, so of course we still need players! Currently we have 56 level 60s and about another 30 getting close to that, so things are definitely about to pick up for us.

At the moment we do have quite a few rogues and in terms of raiding we're in much need of druid and priest healers. DPS wise there aren't too many hunters or fury's in raid atm. Either way, play what you enjoy and what you're good at, because if you're a good player there'll be a spot :)

If you want an invite, hit us up :)
Criticism
Grunt
Grunt

by Dinguskhan » Tue May 12, 2015 11:02 pm

awesome mate, i might roll either a hunter, priest or fury warrior if thats the case, leaning towards dps more, ill wait and see, the dl got messed up over night, so im redoing it today and hopefully be able to start playing sarvo sometime
Dinguskhan
Tester

by Grumpier » Thu May 14, 2015 5:08 am

Hey guys! I'm looking for some fellow Australians to lag with. If you have space for a level 24 Mage I'm keen to join. I live near Coffs harbour nsw, play for an hour or three most evenings after my kids are asleep!
Grumpier
Tester

by Criticism » Thu May 14, 2015 6:52 am

Just pst one of our members mate and we'll chuck you an invite. The guilds name is <Oceanics Thirteen>
Criticism
Grunt
Grunt

by Archanoid » Wed May 20, 2015 12:56 am

I'm an absolute rookie who'd like an invite. I played up to Cataclysm back in the day, but haven't played since, and have only done minimal raiding previously.

Willing to listen and learn.

-Arch
Archanoid
Tester

by snowtime » Wed May 20, 2015 11:49 am

we should really make a new guild recruitment post, since the OP hasn't been editted in ages. Incase people are confused, guild name is Oceanics thirteen and we are 8/10 MC atm
snowtime
Sergeant
Sergeant

by bendrab » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:58 am

Still recruiting?
bendrab
Tester

by Storm » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:27 am

bendrab wrote:Still recruiting?

No it's dead.