[PVE-EU] RAID IS DEAD

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

Re: [PVE-EU] RAID IS DEAD

by Patience » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:40 pm

Y no Xaop Reply? :(
Patience <RAID IS DEAD>
http://rid-nostalrius.wowlaunch.com/
Still recruiting exceptional people!
Patience
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Patience » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:27 pm

I just leg pressed 320kgx2, I am happy today.
Patience <RAID IS DEAD>
Patience
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Sélenne » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:58 am

What a strong guy :o
<Raid is Dead> Horde side guild
Slade - Orc Warlock
-----------------------------
Sélenne
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Cazic » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:44 am

Guild Is Dead.
Cazic
Tester

by Patience » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:55 am

Not strong enough :(
Patience <RAID IS DEAD>
Patience
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Jeniaxx » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:53 pm

Very nice April fool, Cazic :D which leads me by the way to introduce the fact that "Pexing is Dead" and we are proud to announce we will start raiding within the coming days.

From the day we started the recruitment until now, we had several changes in the roster and have now few slots open for experienced players :
* Druids
* Shamans
* Hunters
* Priests

+ excellent DPS can still be considered.

If you are LOOKING FOR :
* a stable place : the guild was created during the Beta with people playing on Nostalrius for years (2-3 years for the core players)
* a friendly atmosphere that's why we want the guild not to become too big which won't enable players to know each other
* a mature guild : average age between 25-33 years old
* quality raids
* guild with strong amibitions : we plan to clean the whole PVE content

and if you DISLIKE :
* childish behaviour
* arrogance

Then, let's meet >> here<< or please get in touch with Hatson, Slaede, Kratu or Althros to get further details.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Want to play Horde,have fun and clean the PVE content within a guild with strong ambitions ?
If YES then send us your application here http://rid-nostalrius.wowlaunch.com or contact Hatson, Kratu, Slaede or Althros IG
Jeniaxx
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Larsen » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:36 am

I think advertising the guild as "ambitious" is hilariously misleading considering you, the guild leader, are still level 40 or something, and half of the guild's 60s departed citing a total lack of any kind of ambition or direction from the leadership. Like I said in my parting post, your guild isn't raiding this side of summer unless you do something like merge with one of the EU guilds that are a few members short of raid readiness.

You have like three or four 60s online in prime time and most of the leadership/officers aren't 60 yet, but when I voiced concerns about this, Hatson insisted that the roster was full and everything was completely fine, so no reason to try to do anything about the situation. Then like five 60s left you that week, and now you claim to be raiding in the coming days. Lol. I don't know who you think you're kidding.

At least be honest. You're not filling a raid guild by lying to people, they aren't idiots. It's disrespectful the way you try to deceive your members and waste their time by claiming all kinds of things and hoping they stick with it, at their own expense, when you clearly aren't able to deliver to even the most reasonable expectations.
Larsen
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Kratuzov » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:48 am

Larsen it seems you are totaly lacking right informations. :-) currently we have 2 officers already lvl 60, more than 20 ppl already lvl 60, we have 4 tanks ready to raid, plenty of DpS only thing we are currently missing is some healers :-)
And thinking that everything depends on guild leader is just pure childish... I dont even understand what was your point in this comment in here? Just because you left, 1 day after you dinged lvl 60, with words that you want to raid and there is noone to raid with? 1 DAY after you dinged 60? :D I dont know what to think about you... I dont even care about you, but dont try to bullshit on our Guild... go somewhere else... We are mature guild that want mature people, which it seems, you are not.
Kratuzov
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Jeniaxx » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:59 am

Larsen,

Hope you'll do well in your next guild. Don't forget that beeing ambitious doesn't imply beeing an hardcore guild since our members have occupation (job/studies) or/and families. Please go on our website for more information. Advice : try to improve your lack of teamspirit and how to help guildies instead of spitting on members, you never gave any enhancement in return. But once again we wish you good luck in your next guild and hope this page will be turned.

From our side, the adventure continues!
We're still looking for priests, druids and chamans, starting MC next week ;)
Want to play Horde,have fun and clean the PVE content within a guild with strong ambitions ?
If YES then send us your application here http://rid-nostalrius.wowlaunch.com or contact Hatson, Kratu, Slaede or Althros IG
Jeniaxx
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Larsen » Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:10 pm

I dont even understand what was your point in this comment in here? Just because you left, 1 day after you dinged lvl 60, with words that you want to raid and there is noone to raid with? 1 DAY after you dinged 60?

People waste their time believing that this is a genuine raid guild because all its leadership does is try to keep up appearances. I didn't need to be 60 to see this, and had been trying to figure out what the plan was for days before I hit 60, only to be told that everything was completely fine and it was stupid to even doubt the guild. So I got the fuck out of there, like five other 60s did that same week.

We tried suggesting that you recruit more actively. We tried suggesting that you discuss your endgame plans more than... complete and utter silence. But everything just got a response along the lines of "the roster is perfect as is, we're not going to do anything else, also we're offended that you even bring it up."

Do you think it's a coincidence that a lot of players leave you as soon as they hit 60, having seen a total lack of anything worth staying for the whole time they were leveling? I spent two weeks in RID and never saw even the slightest mention of anything endgame-related, so I didn't need to waste my time at 60 hoping for something that I knew wouldn't happen. Not with the attitude displayed when I voiced those concerns on your forum.

I just don't want other people to waste their time, and I want to discourage a server culture where guilds con people into joining them under a false pretense such as being raid-ready or ambitious. It's offensive and disrespectful to other players, and fundamentally dishonest, not to mention kind of pathetic.

And resorting to personal insults as some kind of proof of being more mature is ironic to say the least :D
Larsen
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Horde guilds headquarters