[PVE-EU] RAID IS DEAD

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

Re: [PVE-EU] RAID IS DEAD

by Momoh » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:56 pm

Completely agree with what Larsen mentions, the facade that the guild is ambitious to raid asap is nothing more than a terrible lie. The core guild officers and veterans are nothing more than casuals whom are wasting eager players time when being promised a guild whom share the same ambitions to clear content, where in reality its simply a casual guild.

Furthermore, you speak of maturity, whereas when i left my reasons for leaving the guild in regards to a lack of set goals and enthusiasm to get to end game as soon as possible, you go ahead and delete my leaving post within an hour of posting it.

However i suppose at least Raid is Dead was a great catalyst that enabled me to make great friends that i know today, who funnily enough also chose to leave the guild.
Melodyx
Momoh
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Jeniaxx » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:38 pm

I think it's enough.
You guys were spending a lot of time every morning/afternoon/evening playing which made you reach lvl60 really fast : we never said we were a hardcore guild so stop with your defamatory speech .
You reached 60 and wanted to raid right away although the biggest part of the guild was definitively not ready : is it hard to understand we had to wait the roster to be lvl60 ? Seems so...
You've chosed to left, that's your choice.

Now we have more players level60 and some other really close to that's why we decided to plan a raid date a few days ago. It was not possible to start raiding like 2-3 weeks ago because as mentioned earlier people in the guild have occupation and/or children (which is not the case for everyone it seems) that's why it took us a big month (the server opened 5 weeks ago for remembering) to be ready.

Taunting here is definitively not a clever idea : @Larsen : I'm playing on nostalrius for years and lots of people know me on the server. You just can't imagine the number of people that came to whisp me today (people not from the guild) asking me who you were and if everyone in dreamstate was like you. This is to your new guild you bring toxicity, not ours.

Though we accepted your decision to leave, you have to accept the fact we now want to raid even though you are no longer here.
Want to play Horde,have fun and clean the PVE content within a guild with strong ambitions ?
If YES then send us your application here http://rid-nostalrius.wowlaunch.com or contact Hatson, Kratu, Slaede or Althros IG
Jeniaxx
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Hatson » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:08 pm

I'm enjoying my easter vacation with a long lost friend and this is what I come back to on the forums. People I enjoyed a lot playing with and talking to, now talking shit about me and RID because it didn't match their visions.

Look, to each their own on what they want to do, but at least be ethical enough to not bring this sort of discussion into a Guild Advertisement thread... That is just unnecessary.

If you want to talk down to me or the guild, then please, do so through PMs or in-game. Don't bring such a discussion into a thread like this. I thought you guys were better than that.
I really don't want to have to dislike you, because I genuinely enjoyed playing with Larsen and Melodyx was a swell dude. Makes me sad to read this here.
The White Blacksmith.
Sometimes I stream stuff: http://www.twitch.tv/travallama/
Hatson
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Rinzler » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:30 am

bump dis shit nigga
Rinzler
Private
Private

by Barrotes » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:38 pm

bump the new resto shammy reporting for duty !
Barrotes
Private
Private

by Barrotes » Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:15 pm

bump
Barrotes
Private
Private

by Barrotes » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:02 am

bump
Barrotes
Private
Private

by gjeh » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:58 am

are you inviting anyone ?
gjeh
Private
Private

by Hatson » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:09 am

gjeh wrote:are you inviting anyone ?

Make an application on the website if you're interested! We are indeed recruiting.
The White Blacksmith.
Sometimes I stream stuff: http://www.twitch.tv/travallama/
Hatson
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Cazic » Tue May 12, 2015 3:12 pm

This guild was a hoax all along rofl

lying up and down the pages to hide their failure
Cazic
Tester

PreviousNext