<The Red Dawn> prepare for 17th december

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

Re: <The Red Dawn> - International World-PvP guild

by DragonCoquin » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:13 pm

Not used a lot but here it is :
http://thegloriousreddawn.shivtr.com/

And ranking = No wpvp in minor cities because of DHKs.
Ranking takes too much time. Not rewarding enough. Pref raids.
But eh, only my opinion.
Let justice be done, though the heavens fall.

Nazdrovie - Shaman lvl 60 - <The Red Dawn>
DragonCoquin
Grunt
Grunt

by Glitch » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:08 am

Welll..... seems like playTBC will be p2win.....

I noticed that after u create account and log in on the website and go to >>>> account informations u can see V.I.P. points and CHOOSE YOUR REWARD.

Fuck :S
Glitch
Tester

by DragonCoquin » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:29 pm

The devs said that the only things with IRL money are mounts and pets. (stuff like this)
Let justice be done, though the heavens fall.

Nazdrovie - Shaman lvl 60 - <The Red Dawn>
DragonCoquin
Grunt
Grunt

by Simonich » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:13 pm

Mymbel wrote:Just an update for anyone interested in coming to Kronos and joining us at Remember the Scrubwell.

Kronos is a pretty good server with a decent and growing population. Many of us are now in our 20s and a lot just getting out of the Barrens. One thing that's quite noticeable is that a lot of the long-standing level 60 players on the server are very resentful to the population increase. So much so that they've organised gankfests that last hours long. Boy it can be hard to move in Stonetalon and Ashenvale! Thankfully they're full T2 mages that blink into you so they can frost nova so they should be pretty easy to pound into the dust at appropriate levels.

As the guild grows and we collect more bloodthirsty members though we'll be organising counterattacks and attempt to rally the cowering PvE scrubs on the server as well against this menace.

Voroshilov, I can't speak for anyone else, but for my part I'm going to have to bow out of playing TBC. I loved my time in Hammerfall Legion and also raiding with everyone in Redridge and can imagine only how much fun it's going to be, but I started my WoW career in the original Burning Crusade in 2007 and raided with level 70s for almost 2 years. I'm quite burnt out on that expansion and can't see myself playing it. Also for me WoW without the ranking system isn't really WoW and I'm not that interested in arena or battleground.

It would be great if Red Dawn had a forum somewhere where we could still keep in touch in case this forum goes down. I might make a character on PlayTBC but it will level very, very slowly as I've never really played Vanilla and am having so much fun with it.

Inform other players that i will be going to playtbc please, for those who eant to tag along
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Glitch » Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:29 am

DragonCoquin wrote:The devs said that the only things with IRL money are mounts and pets. (stuff like this)

I was wrong, and you sir are right. It will be only cosmetic things. God...cant wait to get back from work tonight.
Glitch
Tester

Re: <The Red Dawn> - World-PvP [Moving to Playtbc]

by Simonich » Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:37 pm

Just a heads up, if it turns out that horde population is far larger than alliance, we're gonna roll Alliance.

As a world-pvp guild, it is only better for us to go to the weaker side.

Besides, time to taste the aesthetics of the other side

I hope you tag along!
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Glitch » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:50 am

There will be 2 PvP servers now it seems. I think they are trying to relieve pressure but even that wasn't enough from the fiasco they made last night. Launch failed so hard :D
Glitch
Tester

by Southerner » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:34 am

Nooooooo, roll HORDE please)
And Amazon or Yangtze ?
Southerner
Tester

by Simonich » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:56 pm

We are rolling on -Amazon-

Times change, southerner
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Glitch » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:50 pm

Well playTBC turne out to be shot in the dark tbh...
Glitch
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Horde guilds headquarters