<The Red Dawn> prepare for 17th december

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

Re: <The Red Dawn> - International World-PvP guild

by Yoloswagin » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:39 pm

Steelbash wrote:
Yoloswagin wrote:Also Im gonna start paly Warmane Loarderon 3.3.5 server! it opened only couple months ago and have 10k players online, could be fun for world pvp...

World pvp on a WotLK server ? I have bad news man :/

I know its wotlk, but atm there is 10,250 online, so world is filled. And Im also too lazy to start on vanilla since it will take too much time to get 60 again on Kronos.
much yolo very swag
Yoloswagin
Grunt
Grunt

by Yoloswagin » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:48 pm

Steelbash wrote:
Yoloswagin wrote:Also Im gonna start paly Warmane Loarderon 3.3.5 server! it opened only couple months ago and have 10k players online, could be fun for world pvp...

World pvp on a WotLK server ? I have bad news man :/

Btw also dungeon finder is disabled, so you need to collect people in party and go to instance, so world feels filled.
Not to mention 0 lags with 10k online, so hopefully i can convince You guys to run there and we can rule the pvp world there ;)
You can check all features there http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=301200
much yolo very swag
Yoloswagin
Grunt
Grunt

by northaunt » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:47 pm

Wamane is shit bugged server. Watch latest dodgy's review
northaunt
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Yoloswagin » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:52 pm

northaunt wrote:Wamane is shit bugged server. Watch latest dodgy's review

That review convinced me to play there and as Dodgy said its fine server and with 11k online, no lags tho. But anyway if many guys from Red dawn join playtbc il play there aswell
much yolo very swag
Yoloswagin
Grunt
Grunt

by northaunt » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:25 pm

Voroshilov leave some fkin contacts man to find you
northaunt
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Simonich » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:24 am

northaunt wrote:Voroshilov leave some fkin contacts man to find you

We thinking to move to playtbc as a guild, horde side
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Glitch » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:58 am

Voro, Apsurd here. We met in the final days of Nostalrius.

I cant go on http://stormwolf.servegame.com/ page to register my account for your server.

I will be playing on playTBC when it is released and wait for Nostalrius to rise from their grave...... Man i feel like i am waiting for Jesus to come back and rescue us from all our sins.

Anyway i hope i see you and whole The Red Dawn guild there so we can make friends and wait for Nos to come back together.

Nos in our hearths 4 ever !
Glitch
Tester

by dirtmcgirt » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:05 pm

see ya guys in PLAYTBC
dirtmcgirt
Private
Private

by Simonich » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:06 pm

Glitch wrote:Voro, Apsurd here. We met in the final days of Nostalrius.

I cant go on http://stormwolf.servegame.com/ page to register my account for your server.

I will be playing on playTBC when it is released and wait for Nostalrius to rise from their grave...... Man i feel like i am waiting for Jesus to come back and rescue us from all our sins.

Anyway i hope i see you and whole The Red Dawn guild there so we can make friends and wait for Nos to come back together.

Nos in our hearths 4 ever !

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=43393

Its only launched at specific times
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Mymbel » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:07 am

Just an update for anyone interested in coming to Kronos and joining us at Remember the Scrubwell.

Kronos is a pretty good server with a decent and growing population. Many of us are now in our 20s and a lot just getting out of the Barrens. One thing that's quite noticeable is that a lot of the long-standing level 60 players on the server are very resentful to the population increase. So much so that they've organised gankfests that last hours long. Boy it can be hard to move in Stonetalon and Ashenvale! Thankfully they're full T2 mages that blink into you so they can frost nova so they should be pretty easy to pound into the dust at appropriate levels.

As the guild grows and we collect more bloodthirsty members though we'll be organising counterattacks and attempt to rally the cowering PvE scrubs on the server as well against this menace.

Voroshilov, I can't speak for anyone else, but for my part I'm going to have to bow out of playing TBC. I loved my time in Hammerfall Legion and also raiding with everyone in Redridge and can imagine only how much fun it's going to be, but I started my WoW career in the original Burning Crusade in 2007 and raided with level 70s for almost 2 years. I'm quite burnt out on that expansion and can't see myself playing it. Also for me WoW without the ranking system isn't really WoW and I'm not that interested in arena or battleground.

It would be great if Red Dawn had a forum somewhere where we could still keep in touch in case this forum goes down. I might make a character on PlayTBC but it will level very, very slowly as I've never really played Vanilla and am having so much fun with it.
Mymbel
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Horde guilds headquarters