<Team Blackout> US/NA moving to Elysium / restored nost!

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

<Team Blackout> US/NA moving to Elysium / restored nost!

by docken » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:11 pm

Moving to Elysium for more action and adventure!!

Join Team Blackout ! Where raids are always a two drink minimum!

A guild of experienced adult / mature players. Looking for eastern north America people ideally. However if you're on when we are and you speak English fluently no problem! Mature doesn't mean we dont laugh goof around and have a good time.

Team black out is looking for new members !! We are farming MC and Ony every week increasing our speed and execution!

We have cleared all raid content:) working on calling it farm status.

Check us out ! Here at ---->http://wowteamblackout.forumotion.com/t4-join-us-get-blacked-out

(Working on getting our web master to post some new pics of our success and progress)

We NEED CORE dedicated quality players. To be considered for these spots we ideally would like you to be mc, zg or greater geared but exceptional players who are able to make all raids and are pre raid bis will be considered. It is very important that you can make most raids !

W are looking for all classes and roles, we have raid spots to fill and accept all social members who are in compliance with the ideals and goals of our guild. We are alsp looking into expanding into a pvp and having guild pvp events! And we have unlimited spots for pvper's ! Please be level 60 with your atunements completed or nearly finished, and bis or close to it will also be considered! We want people who can be consistent and looking to put in reasonable time and effort to achive success.

Also feel free to contact Docken in game !!
Last edited by docken on Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:29 pm, edited 43 times in total.
docken
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: <Team Blackout> USA (east coast)

by dougrus » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:16 pm

Hey there :)

My wife and I are from CT and my buddy from PA. We are looking for mature experienced players to dungeon pvp and perhaps endgame with. We are in our 30s/40s and have lots of experience in retail wow as well as a myriad of other mmos. Ill contact you tonight in game and well chat for a while. Toon name: Durnbek
dougrus
Tester

by staggaz » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:24 pm

dougrus wrote:Hey there :)

My wife and I are from CT and my buddy from PA. We are looking for mature experienced players to dungeon pvp and perhaps endgame with. We are in our 30s/40s and have lots of experience in retail wow as well as a myriad of other mmos. Ill contact you tonight in game and well chat for a while. Toon name: Durnbek

Oh hey, that's me. I can see why this recruitment post caught your attention. Looks a lot like our mission statement when we used to recruit in retail.

Char name - unless I swap to a priest here this week.

I've played retail off and on since late vanilla, was around lvl 40 when tbc dropped. More on than off though.

Definitely looking for some like minded adults to check this out with.
Last edited by staggaz on Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
staggaz
Private
Private

by docken » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:52 pm

Stagg send me an in game message and we can chat some and go from there.
docken
Sergeant
Sergeant

by staggaz » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:03 pm

We did when you got out of wc last night. All 3 of us joined.
staggaz
Private
Private

by docken » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:59 pm

Lol ... Sorry so many people were talking to me .. Feel dumb now haha.
docken
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Lemmywinkz » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:00 pm

Interested! I'm 24, just started playing again. Used to play retail Vanilla up to end game BC. Quit and now I have the itch again. Working with a lvl 20 Orc Shaman now. I live in New York. Let me know if you have any questions. In game username is the same (Lemmywinkz)
Lemmywinkz
Grunt
Grunt

by docken » Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:13 pm

Been busy we have our ventrilo up and running also our website is coming along ! Lemmywinkz ! Sorry for me delay I'll try and contact you in game as soon as I can. We would like to talk to you more.
docken
Sergeant
Sergeant

by WhoseDaBeef » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:52 pm

I wanted to take a moment to vouch for these guys. Took me a few guilds to find one that fit right, but these guys are a fun group. Many members are active, especially the GM. People respond in chat, and people will joke around. It's a mature guild, but nothing out-of-hand. Definitely a good fit.

In-game name: Drakbak
WhoseDaBeef
Grunt
Grunt

by Xaeminos » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:14 am

Fellow old head here with 2 Kids living in NJ.

I started a character yesterday because I wanted that vanilla feel again. I burnt early TBC after Mags. The High Warlord grind and clearing Naxx40 killed me. It's been 10 years, but I'm back strictly for the social aspect of it and to enjoy the 5+ man dungeons. Nothing serious :)

In game: Xaeminos

But i'm only level 13 as of now.
Xaeminos
Sergeant
Sergeant

Next

Return to Horde guilds headquarters