<Dank Budz Collective> NA [H] - Moving to Kronos

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

Re: <Dank Budz Collective> US [H] - FIRST RAID APRIL 25TH

by stushx » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:27 pm

bump for freedom
stushx
Private
Private

by jimmbo » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:09 am

smoke
Check out my 10 Minute Highlight Reel of 3/6's World PvP Raid
http://youtu.be/lTompLJrbPo
jimmbo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by XIIG » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:42 pm

Hey there, friends. I don't mean to bogard your thread - just wanted to give props to Clowning. An UD Rogue in your guild. I'd prefer not to get into the story behind it, but it felt wrong to at least not acknowledge the beating he took a few days ago. Worked through it like a champ and didn't complain. (at least, I hope not?)

As a rule of thumb, I kill UD Rogue's regardless of level because they're generally the douchebags of WoW.
This guy is quite the character though. Definitely focused on leveling, I respect that. Grind on, Clowning. Grind on.
XIIG
Private
Private

by iLician » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:29 am

Are u the gnome rogue that killed me a lot at Silithids in thosuand needles or the gnome mage that I was having fun w/ in stranglethorn while getting killed by 6+ alliance while dancing w/ him.
Grind on, Clowning. Grind on.
iLician
Tester

by Botanist » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:04 am

friends
Level 3 <GRIZZLY> Member
Level 1 Public Relations Trainee (Grizzly dindu nuffin division)
Starshina Second Class of RIDF Nostalrius Sector
Rank 1 Care Coordinator and Executive Administrator of the <GRIZZLY> Seeking Elites Precinct
Botanist
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by keyl » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:07 am

Much <3 for Dank Budz. Chill as fuck, doin' things as fuck. Join this guild.
-Level 7 <GRIZZLY> Guild Master
-Level 4 Public Relations Officer (Grizzly dindu nuffin division)
-Co-founder of Grizzly Cineplex
-Official Raidmistress of <GRIZZLY>
keyl
Sergeant
Sergeant

by XIIG » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:01 pm

iLician wrote:Are u the gnome rogue that killed me a lot at Silithids in thosuand needles or the gnome mage that I was having fun w/ in stranglethorn while getting killed by 6+ alliance while dancing w/ him.

Nah, I don't think anybody in our guild enjoys or participates in 8on1 fights unless provoked.

The gnome rogue that got you is a close friend of mine that was farming the area. He was hoping to kill you a couple times just to "encourage' you to leave. To your credit, you stuck with it. We were on mumble at the time and I couldn't stop laughing at some of his comments. The best - "this fucking rogue is back AGAIN".

After a while he just felt bad and let things be. So.... way to kill people with kindness, I guess?
XIIG
Private
Private

by Clowning » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:36 am

I made a new forum account according to my WoW name because iLician is a different game name I use, I thought it was hilarious, I was with my guildie at the time aswell and he kept saying "This fucking gnome rogue is back!" so I couldn't stop laughing either. I wish I could meet up with him again in like Feralas as I am currently grinding on Hippogryphs.
Grind on, Clowning. Grind on
http://i.imgur.com/C3oxLLU.png?1
Clowning
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Horde guilds headquarters