<Titans of War> (US/NA) - Recruiting

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

Re: [US] PVE - Titans of War

by DrunkMonk » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:00 pm

Looking fwd to find out what days you plan to raid.

Lvl60 druid lf mature guild w NA raid schedule starting ~8pm east 2-3 days/wk. Been a restore druid for years on retail and plan to be resto in vanilla but currently tanking. Expectation is to be prepared for every raid encounter.. Mechanics, flasks,enchants,bis preraid gear, etc...quick post from phone.
DrunkMonk
Private
Private

by Trax » Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:47 pm

bump
Last edited by Trax on Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trax
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Jhoma » Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:09 am

Hey, I am DLing the game now and looking for a guild. It would be great to get with one of your officers to see what the guild is lacking and/or needs while considering my build if I am able to join. Thank you for your consideration.
Jhoma
Tester

by Trax » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:02 pm

bump
Last edited by Trax on Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:48 am, edited 4 times in total.
Trax
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: [US] PVE - Titans of War (Recruiting)

by Trax » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:16 pm

Bump
Trax
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Trax » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:41 pm

We're still primarily looking for more healers, mages, hunters, and warlocks. I would say we are about 15 people short of a solid roster to begin MC in a few weeks (realistic timeline). If you are currently leveling and think we might be what you're looking for, now is the time to join. We're going to be farming instances to gear up for MC/Ony over the next two weeks. The majority of our guild is currently level 45-60. If you're in the market for a growing guild with experience raiding 1.12 content contact me in game.
Trax
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Trax » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:32 pm

Trax wrote:We're still primarily looking for more healers, mages, hunters, and warlocks. I would say we are about 15 people short of a solid roster to begin MC in a few weeks (realistic timeline). If you are currently leveling and think we might be what you're looking for, now is the time to join. We're going to be farming instances to gear up for MC/Ony over the next two weeks. The majority of our guild is currently level 45-60. If you're in the market for a growing guild with experience raiding 1.12 content contact me in game.

bump.
Trax
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Trax » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:22 pm

bump
Trax
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: [NA/US] <Titans of War> - Recruiting

by Trax » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:51 am

bump
Trax
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: <Titans of War> US PvE - RECRUITING!

by Trax » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:18 am

Recruitment Update - We finally have two UBRS keys within the guild and while we wait for a few members to catch up we've started farming instances for gear. We are still recruiting all classes and players who share similar interests and goals. Our core is currently lvl 45-60. Now is a good time to join, meet new people, and finish off your levels before hitting the ground running to complete your pre MC BiS gear!

For more info about our guild and recruitment needs visit our website Titans of War.org, or contact any of the following people: Final, Rous, or Masenko.
Trax
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Horde guilds headquarters