(NA/US) Last Stand | Horde PvE | Eastern Time | (8/8 BWL)

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

(NA/US) Last Stand | Horde PvE | Eastern Time | (8/8 BWL)

by Labor » Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:24 pm

Hello Nostalrius,

Last Stand is a primarily North American raiding guild made up of real life friends and tight-knit WoW buddies from all over the globe. Our guild is comprised of a number of veteran raiders from the retail servers and augmented by an ambitious, highly motivated crop of players that are new to vanilla. Our raid and guild leadership are mostly leaders and managers in real life as well, and draw on that experience to improve the management and efficiency of Last Stand as an organization. The primary focus of our guild is on progression raiding. You can often find us 5-manning and PvPing together, but much of what we do is done with raiding in mind, from gearing up newer players to farming materials for raid consumables.

The most important characteristic for a prospective member to have is a positive attitude. Ultimately, we’re a group of people who enjoy each other’s company and watching each individual teammate of ours succeed as much as we enjoy the adrenaline rush and intensity of 40-man raids. If you’d like to join our raid team, it’s imperative for you to show that an effort has been made by improving your gear, obtaining your attunements, and making friends within the guild. Each of our raid team members come prepared to every raid with the appropriate consumables and protection potions because they want to make sure they’re playing their best because they don’t want one of their friends to have to pick up the slack – this is the type of attitude that we foster within our guild, and that is reflected by our guild name and motto; Last Stand – Never Stand Alone.

We're currently recruiting for our Blackwing Lair raid team. Molten Core and Onyxia are on farm. There are no class restrictions, and each player will be evaluated based on his or her individual merits.

Raiding Schedule:

Thursday, 8pm EST to Midnight
Sunday, 8pm EST to Midnight
Tuesday, 8pm EST to Midnight

Current Progress:

Blackwing Lair: 8/8
Molten Core: 10/10
Onyxia’s Lair: 1/1

Loot System:

DKP

http://lstand.shivtr.com/

If you have questions or inquiries, please feel free to direct them to Labor in game.

Thanks!
Last edited by Labor on Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:27 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Labor
Private
Private

Re: (NA/US) Last Stand | Horde Raiding Guild | Eastern Time

by Labor » Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:50 pm

Bump for this. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

Labor
Labor
Private
Private

by varth » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:24 pm

Why on earth would you guys take in a psycho like Caxus? Dude defaulted 2 loot pieces in MC, starts baby raging when another druid comes in and he has to bid and not just get loot for minimum. Then he leaves raid, gquits, and then tries to play it off like he was kicked from guild when the message clearly said "Caxus has left the guild", then proceeds slander his former guild all over world chat. What part of that would a decent guild like Last Stand want to touch with a 10 foot pole?
varth
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Robotron » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:28 pm

varth wrote:Why on earth would you guys take in a psycho like Caxus? Dude defaulted 2 loot pieces in MC, starts baby raging when another druid comes in and he has to bid and not just get loot for minimum. Then he leaves raid, gquits, and then tries to play it off like he was kicked from guild when the message clearly said "Caxus has left the guild", then proceeds slander his former guild all over world chat. What part of that would a decent guild like Last Stand want to touch with a 10 foot pole?

Never trust a cow.
Robotron
Champion
Champion

by Labor » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:32 pm

varth wrote:Why on earth would you guys take in a psycho like Caxus? Dude defaulted 2 loot pieces in MC, starts baby raging when another druid comes in and he has to bid and not just get loot for minimum. Then he leaves raid, gquits, and then tries to play it off like he was kicked from guild when the message clearly said "Caxus has left the guild", then proceeds slander his former guild all over world chat. What part of that would a decent guild like Last Stand want to touch with a 10 foot pole?

My experiences with Caxus have all been positive. He's never said anything negative about your guild, in fact, I hadn't ever heard of it until just now. Seems like a cool guy who shows up to raids on time, with the proper consumables, and is willing to pay his dues as a trial. He's even got a funny accent.

That being said, he does not seem like the type of guy to make snide and disingenuous remarks or air any dramatic and clearly inveterate anger in a public forum. Rather, in my admittedly limited experience, he seems to have no aversion to confronting issues directly and with an approach devoid of the pusillanimous characteristics of the quoted post.

I thank you for your concern and wish you the best of luck. I'll leave you with the words of the great warrior-poet, Jay-Z; "a wise man told me don't argue with fools, cause people from a distance can't tell who's who."
Labor
Private
Private

by varth » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:54 pm

Not a single thing I said was disingenuous, I stuck with the things that I (and ~36 other people) personally witnessed. The fool would be you if you are not willing to even make a token effort to look into a new members past actions when they are brought into question if you care about your guilds reputation.
varth
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Next

Return to Horde guilds headquarters