<ATCBAM> Recruiting Twinks (All Brackets)

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

<ATCBAM> Recruiting Twinks (All Brackets)

by meateor » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:23 am

<ALL THE CUTE BOYS AND ME>

About us:

I made this guild because I wanted to. We are a social guild - essentially a bunch of people who like to get together and talk trash and have fun. It's a good time, okay? Anyhow, I've always really enjoyed twinking, and when I found out that some of the other guys and gals did too, I figured we might as well give it a shot. Why not?

So as far as this forum post goes, we're looking for more twinks. If you're pretty cool you can shoot me a message and you're probably more than welcome to join up, but who the hell comes to the guild recruitment forum for that?

Details. We're focusing on the 39 bracket at the moment; it's the bracket I always played and it just kinda fell into place. Sometimes stuff works out. That said, we've also gotten some recent additions taking 19's pretty seriously, which is cool. Ideally, I'd like to eventually get this thing going all the way through 49 if we can find the people for it. We've put together a good handful of BG groups at 39 in the last few days, and I'd like to see that expand.

What are we looking for?

At 39 we need some heals, a flag carrier or two, and some warlocks. That said, we're trying to grow as well as we can. If you've got a twink, or want to make one, even if I didn't specify it, feel free to hit me up. What I listed there is what we are in need of, but we'd love to see what you've got.

In 19/29 we could use just about anyone with a decent attitude. We're just getting started in these brackets, so if you can recruit some steady folks or help put together groups, you'll climb the ladder pretty quickly (for what it's worth.)

What do we have to offer?

We've got a few good guys more than happy to help with gear runs and quests, as well as advice. I've gotten plenty of questions about BiS items and the like, so I think it's something worth noting. We don't take ourselves too seriously, and I think in general we're pretty welcoming. I'm not gonna demand that you show up for scheduled premades or anything. I was part of that whole mess back in retail and I'm not terribly fond of it. Show up when you want to, group up, and have a decent time. Not that damn complicated.

Stipulations?

Don't be an actual ass, okay? Every guild ever likes to joke around and whatnot, but we're not looking for buzzkills. Twinking is fun, and there's no reason to get furious over a lost BG or a little mistake. It happens. We do our best to win every game, and to put together the best performance we can, but nobody wins 'em all.

Also, don't be one of those twinks. There are few things I won't tolerate, but those twinks that run around hunting non-twinks for whatever reason - I ain't havin' it. If you wanna gear up a twink just so you can shit on, let's face it, legitimate players, don't even bother. It doesn't help anyone and it just makes us all look bad. Play the game to win.

And as a footnote, we're more than happy to help you get your BoP/quest gear, but please have a main or at least be able to fund your own BoE's and enchantments. I've gotten a few too many people asking for a full ride, so I had to include this.

Interested?

Yeah? Cool. You can message me on the forums or ingame on Meateor or Bootse. I don't need a gear check or anything, just wanna make sure you're alright.

Thanks for reading all that, if you did, and I hope to hear from you soon.
meateor
Tester

Return to Horde guilds headquarters