Package deal 3-4exceptional Players. Wartank/HolyPriest/Rogu

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

Package deal 3-4exceptional Players. Wartank/HolyPriest/Rogu

by Tsunzhu » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:09 pm

A couple friends and I are trying out this server and we are looking to play for a semi hardcore guild.

We are available 8pm EST - 1am EST

I am a warrior who prefers to tank, more specifically main tank, but am willing to dps if necessary. I have Maintanked every aspect of WOW up until Wrath of the Lich King. We are from the guild sharkswitlaserspewpew on arthas/mug'thol

The priest has also played every raid up until Wrath. We were both known as the best of our class.

The rogue has raid experience, but never seemed to have the time to play as much as the priest and I.

We also have another friend who may like to play, he'll either have a warrior, shaman, or druid. He's one of those make a bunch of classes till he feels what he likes.

We thought about starting our own guild, but we didn't want to gather all the people and train them through MC progression, so we are here, looking to see if anyone needs/wants us!!! We know we lack in gear, but we believe our talent can be a great asset to a guild missing a couple of slots.

The priest and I know every encounter, and should have BIS pre raid by the end of next week.

Any questions or interest hit me up on the forums!

Thank you! We look forward to inquiries
Tsunzhu
Tester

Re: Package deal 3-4exceptional Players. Wartank/HolyPriest/

by ceen2 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:02 am

More forum gladiators please, good luck.
ceen2
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Return to Horde guilds headquarters