(US) <QQ> -Vanilla/TBC- (leveling to raid)

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

(US) <QQ> -Vanilla/TBC- (leveling to raid)

by Spysee » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:09 am

___________<QQ>___________Image___________<QQ>___________

Hello everyone!
As most of you already know, there will be a Burning Crusade server releasing (sometime). Also, I have heard that character copies will be available from Nostalrius-PvP to the new TBC server! So, to get a head start on leveling and to get some vanilla raiding/PvP in, we have created the guild <QQ>.

FAQ:
Who are we?
Our officer core is a small group that has been playing together since vanilla wow. We have led guilds in the past and we understand how to run one properly; without taking the fun out of it.

What is <QQ>?
QQ is a US based guild of like minded individuals who are skilled gamers and enjoy having fun while aggressively clearing raid content and holding a few PvP events and giveaways on the side. We love having fun and we love to win! Right now we are simply a leveling guild. We have recently created our guild website and will be accepting applications from serious members who believe in our philosophy, or just people that really enjoy cool forums 8-) . Currently recruiting all classes! We do prefer older members (18+) but mature younger testers are welcome. You can apply and post here: http://www.qqnostalrius.shivtr.com

What if I'm not transferring?
If you do not expect to raid with us in the future, please feel free to join the guild and try us out until we transfer to the TBC server! Our guild can answer lots of your questions, provide you a leveling buddy, or even someone to run you through a dungeon or two!
{Edit} Current population of guild is level 20-40!

What are your raid times?
Our raid times are not yet set in stone. However, I can tell you that they will be very flexible in order to cater gamers with jobs and/or kids.

Do you have a VOIP?
Yes, we have recently moved to the free (and very impressive) voip program called Discord. Download it and send me a message on the forums for your invite to our server(Even if you don't plan on joining the guild)!

With all of that said, come check us out and join up for the grind that is vanilla wow! Don't forget to check out our website at http://www.qqnostalrius.shivtr.com !

See you on the other side of the Dark Portal,
Spysee
<QQ>

(Nostalrius-PvP)
Last edited by Spysee on Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:11 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Spysee
Tester

Re: US Guild Recruitment (HORDE-PvP) For TBC raiding

by Lonestarbeer » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:06 am

Bump

Discord info?
Lonestarbeer
Tester

by Yo Soy Fiesta » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:27 am

Growing fast! Join the group we also play other games like Dota, Rocket League, and HoTS
Yo Soy Fiesta
Tester

by Yo Soy Fiesta » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:48 am

Le bump! We are recruiting every class still planning on raiding Vanilla also till release! Come get that purple stuff.
Yo Soy Fiesta
Tester

by Spysee » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:10 pm

For anybody interested in hanging with us, here is the Discord Invite https://discord.gg/0tBXrnHj1TX1r9d6 .
Please join if you want to quest, instance, join, have questions, or just want to hang out! 8-)
Spysee
Tester

by aska221 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:02 pm

I am very interested in creating a Horde hunter.

So joining a leveling guild would be perfect for me.

The only thing I'm worried about is the raiding schedule. I live in EU so if you raid 20:00 I'll have to sit up to 4:00 in the morning, which I wont be able to do.

I am mostly interested in the TBC content, so this is going to be a character that I will prepare for TBC.
aska221
Tester

by Spysee » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:38 pm

aska221 wrote:I am very interested in creating a Horde hunter.

So joining a leveling guild would be perfect for me.

The only thing I'm worried about is the raiding schedule. I live in EU so if you raid 20:00 I'll have to sit up to 4:00 in the morning, which I wont be able to do.

I am mostly interested in the TBC content, so this is going to be a character that I will prepare for TBC.

Sounds great! Give us a try, we have plenty of EU players already that we play with. :D
Spysee
Tester

Re: {US} New Guild! -Vanilla/TBC-

by Nothing » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:34 pm

I approve.
Nothing
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: (US) <QQ> New Guild! -Vanilla/TBC-

by Yo Soy Fiesta » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:51 pm

Yo soy bump
Yo Soy Fiesta