[NA] <Rise> 10/10 MC Moved to Vanilla Gaming Alliance

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

[NA] <Rise> 10/10 MC Moved to Vanilla Gaming Alliance

by Orkboyz » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:05 pm

We have 10/10 MC. We have moved to Vanilla Gaming and are now playing Alliance. You are welcome to join us.

<Rise> is a North American based guild Looking to meet players Level 45+(we will consider dedicated players who are leveling) for endgame content. Currently we are looking to meet players who would like to start in a newer guild for progression. Players who want to progress together, quest together, run dungeons together, raid together and PVP together. We have a core of dedicated leadership that originated with Vanilla wow, and have progressed through many expansions together. Rise is a newer North American raiding guild that is looking for more members to fill it's core. Contacts for guild are Maas, Ryten, Zykes, Orkboyz, Romnom, Rayflex, Moiramarisa, and Incite.

Please visit our site at http://risenostalrius.shivtr.com/

Raid Times:

Our raid times will be Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - from 10 PM EST to 1 AM EST. We may add an additional hour and make it 10-2 Est. Our raid times are currently set to reflect the current members and this may be modified with our expectations. The current raid tier should not need many hours, but we will want to try to progress in the future as certain raids come out. ( AQ, etc )

Loot system:

Our loot system is based on the "Suicide Kings" system, which we believe to be a long-term fair solution ( DKP can get out of hand over time and Loot Council may seem unfair ).

If you are unfamiliar with it, here is a light description:

Suicide Kings is a priority loot system. It is a list of the raid members that consistently show up for raiding in your guild. Whoever is on top of the list gets priority over someone below them no questions asked. Once someone gets a piece of gear they "commit suicide" and move straight to the bottom of the list. It is a simple way to distribute loot quickly and efficiently in a raid, no waiting on bids or rolling etc...

However, we will be modifying the Suicide King systems to maintain the progression of the guild by having certain items restricted to certain classes.

Get your nostalgic fresh start with <Rise>
Last edited by Orkboyz on Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:55 pm, edited 27 times in total.
Orkboyz
Grunt
Grunt

Re: <Rise> NA

by Orkboyz » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:05 pm

03/30/2016 update. 9/10 Molten Core.
Last edited by Orkboyz on Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:59 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Orkboyz
Grunt
Grunt

by Orkboyz » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:17 pm

Reserved.
Orkboyz
Grunt
Grunt

by Tsi » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:36 am

Hey guys,

I'm a Kiwi looking to start on NOS PVE. Ill be here for the long-haul (TBC Server Release) and would like a mature friendly guild to progress through. Obviously will take me a bit of time to catch up on certain things as I want to fully enjoy the Vanilla exp but would like to level/play along side you and RISE up :D

Will message in-game once ID has been created
Tsi
Tester

by Orkboyz » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:43 pm

Nice! We would love to have you. Please feel free to contact one of our officers. Maas, Ryten, Zykes, Orkboyz, or Romnom.
Orkboyz
Grunt
Grunt

by Lefarge » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:47 am

Hey,

So I'm interested in checking out the guild -- sounds like what I'm looking for -- but I have concern.

You mentioned that you'll be raiding on the standard EST raiding time, and I'm not sure what that is exactly. I understand EST but what times will you be raiding exactly? I work nights so my schedule is a bit restricted the days I work (though my job allows for copious free time to play WoW -- living the dream maaaan). The days I work change on a week-to-week basis (4 on 4 off schedule) so I was just wondering how or if I could fit into your raiding schedule.

My main is a 58 resto shaman. I had a group I used to play with but they all decided to quit a few months back and I took a bit of a break. They don't want to come back but I do.

Let me know what is what as soon as you get a chance.
Lefarge
Tester

by Orkboyz » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:21 pm

We are looking for a start time of 10:00 EST and go for a few hours. We would start earlier but half our members are on the pacific coast and they dont get home until 9:00 ish. We would love to have you. We want to push MC next week if possible, but it might be 2 weeks out while we fill our roster and help people finish leveling.

Please contact Maas, Ryten, Zykes, Orkboyz, or Romnom for an invite and try us out. Jump on Teamspeak and chill.
Orkboyz
Grunt
Grunt

by Orkboyz » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:50 pm

Bump
Orkboyz
Grunt
Grunt

Re: <Rise> NA (MC next week 3/8/16)

by Orkboyz » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:46 pm

Waaagh! Ghazghkull Mag Uruk Thraka!
Orkboyz
Grunt
Grunt

Re: <Rise> NA (MC next week 3/8/16)

by Wolfius_08 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:42 am

Ah yes, finally I found a guild with a suitable raid time that corresponds well to my timezone (I'm in gmt+8). So for now, its open to all classes right? Do you have some sort of level requirement? I'm still at low-level though but I'm an active player and a hardworker. :D
Wolfius_08
Tester

Next

Return to Horde guilds headquarters