<Nemesis> - Horde - EU - (Formerly <Tempest>)

Guilds information & recruitment - For the Horde !

<Nemesis> - Horde - EU - (Formerly <Tempest>)

by Broksigar » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:12 pm

About us:
Nemesis is a collective group of ex-Tempest members, who have reformed with the aim of providing a fun, sociable atmosphere to focus on progressive raiding.

We currently have around 70% of our original team returning, and are searching for new blood to fill the remaining ranks!

All content was cleared in this guild while under the banner of Tempest, and as we're reforming into Nemesis with the same core, our leadership will be stronger than it ever was. We will be active in many areas of the game, whether this is raiding, world bosses, forming pvp teams, or simply creating a social environment for people to level in.

Website - Coming soon™
(In the mean time, if anyone is interested just send me a message on the forums, and when our site is up, I'll provide you with the link)

Raid Times:
To be announced. We will however be raiding 2 days a week, roughly 19:00-23:00 server time. Raid days will be posted once they're set.

Loot system:
Loot Council
We will be priding ourselves on a system that will never see any corruption. It's important to remember that the effort you put in, will reflect what you get in return.

Before you apply:
We run a 4 week trial period. During this time, you will be talking with your respective class leader about any issues that may arise. We're not the type of guild to kick people out, we'd much rather help a player improve than see them cast aside.

If you're planning on raiding with us from the moment you join, then make sure you have your character in at least 80% pre-raid gear, with all of your class and encounter knowledge up to date.

We're more than welcoming to social members, so whether you don't have the gear, or have never raided before, don't be afraid to approach us. As a social, you can gear yourself up at your own pace, and then begin a raid trial from within the guild. You'll find we're a rather friendly bunch :)

Contacts: Forum/Discord
Broksigar/Broksigar#9916 - Guild Leader
Enulla/Enulla#4660 - Officer
Sneakyb#7772 - Officer
Magichand#1019 - Class Leader
Aratchina#8907 - Class Leader
Dish#6748 - Class Leader
Pwnjin#2899 - Class Leader
The Ultimate OT :D
Broksigar
Tester

Re: <Nemesis> - Horde - EU - (Formerly <Tempest>)

by Tiranah » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:43 am

Where is the mighty Calistro? :D
Tiranah
Tester

by XJ9 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:22 am

Best of luck with the new guild mate, wishing all of your members the best.
Anything posted on this account is said on behalf of myself and myself alone. None of my posts are influenced by guild affiliation and any issues you have with me should be taken up with me. Anything positive or negative is said by me, not my guild.
XJ9
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Broksigar » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:10 am

Tiranah wrote:Where is the mighty Calistro? :D

He is no longer part of our community , we wish him best of luck in his future projects

XJ9 wrote:Best of luck with the new guild mate, wishing all of your members the best.

Ty mate
The Ultimate OT :D
Broksigar
Tester

Return to Horde guilds headquarters