LF People to start playing with

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

LF People to start playing with

by zeequenz » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:59 pm

Sup peeps,

I'm most likely going to start a char on the PvE Server as well and I'm currently looking for a little group where I can join :D As I am pretty decent at all classes, with my main being a Warlock for around 10 years now, I can fill whatever role is needed if anyone is interested ;)

Just hit me up in this Thread or PM me, I dont mind going either Horde or Alliance
Inzayne - Level 56 Troll Hunter
How weak must one be to get offended by mere words?
zeequenz
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: LF People to start playing with

by VideoGameKarp » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:30 pm

Hi mate.
I am going to play an Orc Warlock and will be recording the whole time, from server launch to when i finally pass out (30+ hours later).
If you feel like making a Troll, Orc or running an UD to Durotar then I will happily group with you and have a grand old time :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZKYL2 ... T_pdjT9zEg
twitch.tv/videogamekarp
Horde
Druid lvl 23(Server First Druid 20)|Rogue lvl 11|Shaman lvl 10|Priest lvl 9|Warlock lvl 8
Alliance
Hunter lvl 16|Paladin lvl 12|Mage lvl 10|Warrior lvl 8
VideoGameKarp
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Aiushtha » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:59 pm

I'm interested in leveling together as well, especially since I'm not looking forward to the game of mob-tagging the first days / weeks.

I wonder though, how would you handle this? Quests in vanilla have a lot of level requirements and pre-quests, even playing 20 minutes apart would end up in having not the same quests anymore.
Aiushtha
Private
Private

by VideoGameKarp » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:36 pm

TL:DR Group being on same quest is more important than same level players.

I know that this isn't directed at me, but i grind mobs at all times. If somethings level is yellow I will kill it, whether on the way to a quest location or killing other quest mobs. The starting zones go pretty quickly so if someone has to log off for 30mins or something, the other players in the group could grind non quest mobs while they wait for the other to catch up to the zone they are now in, therefore levels may not be equivalent because of the 30mins of grinding exp but at least the group will all be doing the same quests together.
That is how I would do it if i was organizing it. If anyone wants to continue on the quest chain without the group instead of waiting by grinding then they can outside of the group, and if someone needs to log off for an extended period, then they will have to meet up with the group at a later time once it's moving to a completely new quest hub.
twitch.tv/videogamekarp
Horde
Druid lvl 23(Server First Druid 20)|Rogue lvl 11|Shaman lvl 10|Priest lvl 9|Warlock lvl 8
Alliance
VideoGameKarp
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Aiushtha » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:42 pm

Oh, it was directed at you, or both of you, whatever.
In any case, I'm interested and I'm also planning to play an extended amount of time when the server goes live, so it would be a great if I had a group, I heard priest leveling can be rough. Not saying I'll make 30 hours though haha.
Aiushtha
Private
Private

by zeequenz » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:25 am

VideoGameKarp, I think I'm remembering you from the video about Stormrage with the Hunter Bugs and Review :D If Aiushtha wants to play a Priest and you play a Warlock I'd be down to play a Warrior and maybe get up to a Ragefire Dungeon run?
I'm going to PM you and Aiushtha my Name that I take for my Horde Character ^^
Inzayne - Level 56 Troll Hunter
How weak must one be to get offended by mere words?
zeequenz
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by VideoGameKarp » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:09 am

zeequenz wrote:VideoGameKarp, I think I'm remembering you from the video about Stormrage with the Hunter Bugs and Review :D If Aiushtha wants to play a Priest and you play a Warlock I'd be down to play a Warrior and maybe get up to a Ragefire Dungeon run?
I'm going to PM you and Aiushtha my Name that I take for my Horde Character ^^

hahaha yes. I thought that the review might have been a bit harsh... but the server closed less than 1 day later, so meh!

The call pet to res it, can't use passive, autoshooting the wrong target ect :P Great bugs!

See you in game! Woop Woop!!
twitch.tv/videogamekarp
Horde
Alliance
VideoGameKarp
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Nagrim » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:37 am

Aiushtha wrote:Oh, it was directed at you, or both of you, whatever.
In any case, I'm interested and I'm also planning to play an extended amount of time when the server goes live, so it would be a great if I had a group, I heard priest leveling can be rough. Not saying I'll make 30 hours though haha.

Hey, r u from Stormrage? Nagjin here ;)
Definitely starting Horde again, but going for an undead
Nagrim
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Aiushtha » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:06 am

Nagrim wrote:
Aiushtha wrote:Oh, it was directed at you, or both of you, whatever.

Hey, r u from Stormrage? Nagjin here ;)
Definitely starting Horde again, but going for an undead

Hey, yeah, I remember you haha.
Aiushtha
Private
Private

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion