Alliance Level Guide 30 to 60 Vanilla wow

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Alliance Level Guide 30 to 60 Vanilla wow

by Utini » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:48 am

Hello Everyone

Not sure if this Guide is widely used here. Called James Alliance level guide 30 to 60 old version.

http://www.wow-pro.com/leveling_guides/old_versions

I found it recently and started to use it. Has been very helpful to me so far
Utini
Tester

Re: Alliance Level Guide 30 to 60 Vanilla wow

by Xethra » Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:59 pm

Guide is pretty well written, probably more directed to the Getting Started thread though rather than the PVE Specific Discussion. This would benefit all players leveling on alliance side, not just players on the PVE server.
Xethra <Goon Squad> - Nostalrius PVE
Class Leader
Restoration Shaman

Xaeth <Odyssey> - Nostalrius PVE
Class Leader
Holy Paladin

http://twitch.tv/xethra89
Xethra
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by wallan » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:35 pm

Joana's 1-60 guide addon is what I'd recommend, both ally and horde. I didn't follow it step by step, it was just nice to get an idea of effective questing and grinding, worked really well.
wallan
Private
Private

by Utini » Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:57 pm

Doh

Your right xerthra, I Just play on PvE sever so that is where i thought to put it first. should have post it in the beginners guide area.

MODS if you can please move this to guide area would probably be better thank you.
Utini
Tester

by Soyoen » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:34 pm

Utini wrote:Hello Everyone

Not sure if this Guide is widely used here. Called James Alliance level guide 30 to 60 old version.

It is a good guide. However, should mainly be used to see what zone "hubs" are available and where to pickup the prequests for the zones. You can easily get stuck in a gap around lvl 39-40 if you strictly follow it.
RogueDPS Reborn spreadsheet

Thinking about playing rogue, or actively playing? Check out the rogue boards for the essentials of the rogue class - viewtopic.php?f=37&t=24235
Soyoen
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Flaat » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:09 am

Soyoen wrote:
Utini wrote:Hello Everyone

It is a good guide. However, should mainly be used to see what zone "hubs" are available and where to pickup the prequests for the zones. You can easily get stuck in a gap around lvl 39-40 if you strictly follow it.

No you should follow it to the letter, if you do as he says and kill yellow mobs between hotspots sometimes (between questgiver and zone where the quest needs to be done). Als doing the few instances he recommends like uldaman and SM makes sure you are never going to be behind.

By doing what the guide says to the letter you waste allot less time walking or flying around and you are always doing perfect Quest rounds. I think it can shave allot out of the 1-60 time
Flaat
Sergeant
Sergeant

by phil2802 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:40 am

i will try that one when i hit 30
phil2802
Tester

by Kerpy » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:35 pm

I tried the Jame's leveling guide today. From 30-33 i followed it _exactly_ as it says. Yet, it expects me to turn in 3 quests (step 10-13) and be halfway to level 34? I wasn't even 20% in after that lol, and it expects me to grind to 1 bubble away from 34.

I don't have anything against grinding, but it seems the guide is way off. Or maybe I fucked up :D
Kerpy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion