DejaVu Strikes Again?

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Re: DejaVu Strikes Again?

by FreeWater » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:37 pm

Can you prove edgelord and hedgelord are the same person?
FreeWater
Grunt
Grunt

by XJ9 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:42 pm

Edgelord swears up and down "Edgelorde" isn't his alt too but I think it is. Yet the two are logged in, hmmmm.
Anything posted on this account is said on behalf of myself and myself alone. None of my posts are influenced by guild affiliation and any issues you have with me should be taken up with me. Anything positive or negative is said by me, not my guild.
XJ9
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Bartolo » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:04 pm

XJ9 wrote:Edgelord swears up and down "Edgelorde" isn't his alt too but I think it is. Yet the two are logged in, hmmmm.

@XJ9 why did you change your Rainbowdash Avatar?
Bartolo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by XJ9 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:54 am

Bartolo wrote:
XJ9 wrote:Edgelord swears up and down "Edgelorde" isn't his alt too but I think it is. Yet the two are logged in, hmmmm.

It never was Rainbow Dash, was human Twilight Sparkle from the third Equestria Girls movie. Though I changed to Mabel Pines (Gravity Falls) since I feel as a cartoon, Gravity Falls is just better written. Hence why my TS name has been Bill Cipher recently. Isn't uncommon to see me using cartoons for alias names. Haha. I will save the rant about how the FiM fandom does not resemble what made it great and how it has lost its touch.

Plus, I have made this face many times reading some of the bile that retards like to post here. Droom posts some cute things, or that one kid who a week ago did not even know our guild, yet decided to hate us because everyone else did.
Anything posted on this account is said on behalf of myself and myself alone. None of my posts are influenced by guild affiliation and any issues you have with me should be taken up with me. Anything positive or negative is said by me, not my guild.
XJ9
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by gangstanigga » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:48 am

XJ9 wrote:
Bartolo wrote:

Plus, I have made this face many times reading some of the bile that retards like to post here. Droom posts some cute things, or that one kid who a week ago did not even know our guild, yet decided to hate us because everyone else did.

you can't even make that kind of face unless you are from a crappy western animation
yo moma so fat she carried both teams
gangstanigga
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Droom91 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:42 am

XJ9 wrote:
Bartolo wrote:

It never was Rainbow Dash, was human Twilight Sparkle from the third Equestria Girls movie. Though I changed to Mabel Pines (Gravity Falls) since I feel as a cartoon, Gravity Falls is just better written. Hence why my TS name has been Bill Cipher recently. Isn't uncommon to see me using cartoons for alias names. Haha. I will save the rant about how the FiM fandom does not resemble what made it great and how it has lost its touch.

I love how u just can't miss an opportunity to show your odd personality =)
keep at it mate

i didn't know it was "cute" to try and encourage people like you to keep it simple and friendly on the foruns instead of going into random idiotic rants all over the foruns.
the only cute thing to see here is your random idiotic comments.
Last edited by Droom91 on Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Droom91
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Mozz » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:49 pm

So much salt. Not an ounce of proof.. of anything? Other than everyone hates Gondar. Probably because he has a Felstriker and is so jelly.. OP is just whining because he's bad. 2/10.

Keep the threads coming guys, makes the forum interesting if nothing else..
Mozz
Grunt
Grunt

by Naulii » Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:35 pm

Thats not my thread but its true, they have players Multiboxing.

And they use it while being with 1 alt on azuregos/kazzak camp and playing the main in instances or battlegrounds.

I reported like 10 of them and know for a fact at least 2 visited the GM isle ))
Naulii
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Sir_tokealot » Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:50 pm

SILENCE ALL PEASANT HEATHENS! MASTER AFK WARLORD NAULII HATH SPOKEN AND THERE IS NO FASTER AFKER IN ALL OF AZEROTH. HES ALREADY GONE BEFORE HES ZONED INTO ANY BG
Sir_tokealot
Private
Private

by Naulii » Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:55 pm

I prefer to get 600 honor in 6 minutes instead of tryharding against ccme & crew or any other games against 4+ MS warriors with 3 pocket healers and an own garbage setup.

Or am I just a leech? naaa ))
Naulii
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion