I'm no betting man....

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Re: I'm no betting man....

by XIIISpade » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:58 am

Noxm wrote:Yes its free and you are also free to found an other server less populated and with better script if you are not happy men.

And you are also free to apply to DEVELOPMENT TEAM or others team..

https://en.nostalrius.org/organization

They have also a job and its hard to manage 12k + 2k players.

+ they are the first to do a progressiv realm

If there is exchange of Value its not free.... Charity is free, when 1 sides give to the other without gaining any value. I already wrote a large list of the value they get. So no its not free, if you wish i can write to you in PM the monetary equivalent of the value they get (by my countrys standarts), that iam aware of.

Sure i can get to another server, this is true. But in the links i have posted above there are claims made, if those claims are not met ofc ill be angry. I came here becouse of those claims and out of trust. And it was great for 2 months, i loved it. All of a suden December 2015 PVP became literaly unplayable from my country, exep betwen 3 and 6 in the morning, so i had to migrate to PVE.

P.p. I am expecting no less from you, than the usual fanboysm: "go play elsewhere".
XIIISpade
Private
Private

by Noxm » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:01 am

Men i waited my fucking Rocket helmet, Reflector, Cloaking device since 6 months in pvp server so just wait to be patient.

Potu answer you what do you want more ?

Noxm wrote:
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the fix had to be delayed a bit longer. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

The GM team.

Mac Donald kid seem not educated at all..
Last edited by Noxm on Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nostalrius PvP -
Noxm - <Core Raider of Emphasis>
Alt : Noxmk - Noxmq
Noxm
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by XIIISpade » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:02 am

Noxm wrote:yes, but 4-5 threads speak to the same issu, its just too much, when i'm impatient i just bump my thread in bugtracker and its take time but its work.

+ We all know they lack of experimental DeV + time

About bug tracker:

For 8 months now there is my report in it for the rank 1 SoR paladin spell. In Particular that you get 2 of those when you start, 1 is Having Judgement effect in its skil ldescription, the other is not (literaly a spell that is closned 2 times in the spell book). THe bug is this, if you write in macro /cast SoR (rank1) the one with no judgement effect is trigered.... 8 months this sits in the bug tracker, let that sink it.

About the fact that you are sick of the many posts on the same topic, if there are many posts on the same topic, maybe just maybe its something that must be atendet to ? Like if it was 1, 2 , 10 people fine its a minner issue... but if people write about it all the time and its diferent people, its waaaay diferent....
XIIISpade
Private
Private

by Noxm » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:06 am

For the engineer bug we made petition.org and 7-10 thread in Dec-Jan, they had only "Confirmed" our report yesterday so just be patient, this will change nothing
Nostalrius PvP -
Noxm
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by XIIISpade » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:09 am

Noxm wrote:For the engineer bug we made petition.org and 7-10 thread in Dec-Jan, they had only "Confirmed" our report yesterday so just be patient, this will change nothing

And after looking at your profile i understand why you are so defensive. You do stream, yes? Your profit is tied to the well being of the server, yes? That is if you get eought viewers...

Whatever i wont make this a personal attack, dont get me wrong. But i understand your point of view .
XIIISpade
Private
Private

by Noxm » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:14 am

i stream only to record things 3-4 time/month and show some stuff to my friends and i will not be sad if Nostalrius completly crash tomorow cause its a private server man
Nostalrius PvP -
Noxm
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Diametra » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:18 am

By this argument:
"It is not free at all... We the players give from our time to play (test) the stuff they have done. They get to practise, test and devolop their (scripting,networking) skills in an enviroment without consequences. Afte they gain the exp. they can wirte a new game already having the knowledge of menagment and dealing with population etc."

there isn't a single social interchange that couldn't be deemed of value and consequently worth complaning about; affording one vast materal for which to voice their dissatisfaction and potentially: billable hours. : P
Diametra
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Dr. Doom » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:32 am

I'm almost certain that people who play fanboy service and go with "it's free!" were doing the same for Blizzard a while ago going "it's just 10/15 bucks a month! Be grateful you get so much".

Some things just find meaning in playing errand boy for others.
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Nepiton » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:21 am

I will never understand the "it's free argument" as so many have so eloquently stated.

Free =/= having no accountability

Also this:

Xethra wrote:
Noxm wrote:Perhaps you've overlooked the part where he thanked him for the hell of a job that the developers have done?

But again, it's not about the loot being messed up. Shit happens I understand that. It's about the multiple times they have promised to have it fixed (at least three times that I've seen, dating back two weeks) and yet have continually failed to meet those promises. It doesn't matter if it's a free service or not. I would rather them say "we have no time table for when x problem will be fixed but we are aware of it and are working to fix it as soon as possible!"
Nepiton
Grunt
Grunt

by Kyther » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:03 am

Nepiton wrote:How many more times are we going to get the run around by the GMs/devs?

No announcement on the DM release (then released 2 weeks late)

Loot tables broken....

Will be fixed---> server gets reverted to 1.1.0

Will be fixed after PVP server maintenance today (3/2/16) ---> no word, still not fixed.

It's honestly kind of amusing, you'd think they would want to be as transparent as possible, instead they keep promising shit they seemingly can't commit to. Considering this same exact thing happened on the PVP server, shouldn't it not be that difficult to fix? Props to the team for creating such a great server and all, but c'mon now, get your shit together.

Anyway /endrant, anyone wanna bet how many more "announcements" we get before anything happens? Or will it just be silence from the team and then *boom* everything is magically fixed.

You're not going to amount to much in life with such an extremely entitled outlook. Just being honest with you.
Kyther
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion