DejaVu Strikes Again?

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Re: DejaVu Strikes Again?

by kariolaki » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:39 pm

Sir_tokealot wrote:SILENCE ALL PEASANT HEATHENS! MASTER AFK WARLORD NAULII HATH SPOKEN AND THERE IS NO FASTER AFKER IN ALL OF AZEROTH. HES ALREADY GONE BEFORE HES ZONED INTO ANY BG

hahaha so true!!!
Btw naulii, how would u feel when the rest 9 of your team do the same when you arent facing any premade?
You already whine/afk a lot, imagine then. :) :lol: 8-)
Typical Limited Edition attitude:
http://i.imgur.com/eu8jhLn.png
kariolaki
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Naulii » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:06 pm

kariolaki wrote:hahaha so true!!!
Btw naulii, how would u feel when the rest 9 of your team do the same when you arent facing any premade?

Naulii
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Duofilm » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:38 pm

Naulii wrote:Thats not my thread but its true, they have players Multiboxing.

And they use it while being with 1 alt on azuregos/kazzak camp and playing the main in instances or battlegrounds.

I reported like 10 of them and know for a fact at least 2 visited the GM isle ))

Your reported 10, and 2 visited GM island indeed. None of them got banned, none of them were multi boxing you guys are just ruining this game. GG
Duofilm
Grunt
Grunt

by gangstanigga » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:41 pm

Naulii wrote:
kariolaki wrote:hahaha so true!!!

hey great job with the flag, gave me a good chuckle
yo moma so fat she carried both teams
gangstanigga
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Mandosz » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:14 pm

Naulii wrote:I prefer to get 600 honor in 6 minutes instead of tryharding against ccme & crew or any other games against 4+ MS warriors with 3 pocket healers and an own garbage setup.

Or am I just a leech? naaa ))

Sooo... you report our players for ToS use for allegedly using an alternate account to check kazzak spawns? While you yourself break another rule of the ToS which is to not AFK in a battleground? Sounds like a hypocrite to me.
Mandosz
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Naulii » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:23 pm

I'm not afking, I'm just not trying.

Why should I waste my time with trying against enemies that we can't defeat without having good players, like Milky as FC, and a good setup in general.

Running around and dying a lot is not against the rules )
Naulii
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Mandosz » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:38 pm

Same shit, different pile. Its against the spirit of a BG, actively ignoring the objective is just as bad as afking
Mandosz
Sergeant
Sergeant

by XJ9 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:44 am

Naulii wrote:I'm not afking, I'm just not trying.

Why should I waste my time with trying against enemies that we can't defeat without having good players, like Milky as FC, and a good setup in general.

Running around and dying a lot is not against the rules )

Having fought with you on the battlefield, your inability to play does not stem from a lack of care. It is a crystal clear lack of skill, your abilities (if even worthy to be deemed that) at playing warrior are incredibly subpar on the field of battle. Not to mention in WSG you seem to miss the EFC who runs right past you, but hey, at least you killed that OOM mage right? Or knowing you, probably getting wanded to death by aforementioned mage.

I mean you may have deluded yourself into believing you don't care, when what I feel might be the case is you're bad so you put up the barrier of "I don't care" to justify your poor gameplay. When I say that I mean as a personal defense mechanism where you read it as "I don't care so I'm not putting forth effort." instead of reality of you just sucking and unwilling to accept it. Either way, you do not perform in BGs and probably in raids also, so quit doing BGs if your sole purpose is to drag the team down.

Naulii wrote:Running around and dying a lot is not against the rules )

So why is it when I choose to do this on Kazzak suddenly our guild is a ton of exploiters who only grief attempts worthy of three forum posts of crying? You have a lot of double standards.

Naulii wrote:Why should I waste my time with trying against enemies that we can't defeat without having good players, like Milky as FC, and a good setup in general.

Translation: "I only "try" when there are good players on and in the battle capable of carrying me to victory. I choose then to act like I'm "trying" so I can feel like I earned the victory."
Anything posted on this account is said on behalf of myself and myself alone. None of my posts are influenced by guild affiliation and any issues you have with me should be taken up with me. Anything positive or negative is said by me, not my guild.
XJ9
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by kariolaki » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:00 pm

Deja vu striked again!!!!
Typical Limited Edition attitude:
http://i.imgur.com/eu8jhLn.png
kariolaki
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Naulii » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:14 pm

hey vinylscratch aka xj9 u seem to be salty for no reason, we were together in a BG for like 5 times ))

you dont even know how often I auto run into the enemy base because its a lost game anyways. I rather chill with my alliance dudes then

how about mention the games I carried with flag recaps and FC kills tho )

oh and I never complained about kazzak. I was against the roll and the whole situation with kazzak was stupid anyways.

I complained about your socials camping the spawn with lvl 1 alts )
Naulii
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion