Bg's on PvE

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Re: Bg's on PvE

by Khiori » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:38 pm

Excuses are not needed! If you can't be arsed to play then don't queue up.
Khiori
Grunt
Grunt

by Droom91 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:38 pm

Khiori wrote:Excuses are not needed! If you can't be arsed to play then don't queue up.

Exaclty...

If people don't have time or don't want to commit into a match just don't freaking queue up !
Instead of ruining other players experience.
Droom91
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by kaba » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:41 pm

Droom91 wrote:
Khiori wrote:Excuses are not needed! If you can't be arsed to play then don't queue up.

Exaclty...

If people don't have time or don't want to commit into a match just don't freaking queue up !
Instead of ruining other players experience.

+1
Kaba, 60, Troll Mage
Tohi, 60, Dwarf Rogue
Kaba, 60, Troll Hunter (PvE)
Itai, 60, Gnome Warlock (PvE)
Pa, 60, Dwarf Warrior (PvE)
kaba
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Soulxlock » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:41 pm

And if you really have to go afk during a BG, then use /afk and take the 15 min debuff like a man.
Soulxlock
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Xethra » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:43 pm

Droom91 wrote:That morning that i reported SerenBanned, it was on a WSG something like 4 alliance vs 6 horde or 6 alliance vs 8 horde, can't remenber correctly the numbers, but they were close numbers.
Still he decided to afk, i don't care if people have an excuse or not, its against the rules, either play or get banned.
Its not anyone fault the duo queue'ing exists in PvE server but imo its no excuse to afk in BG's.

2v10 i could understand but still afk is agaisnt the rules.
People i see afk'ing its in close matchs, close numbers on each side of WSG team i mean.
And still people afk.
Because they "think" their team wouldn't win.
How can they think that when the match hasn't even finished?
You only know the end result after the match ends, not when its still going on.
Not before, so yea i'll report anyone i see afk'ing, ofc reporting when its 1v10 or 2v10 is kinda stupid, i wouldn't report in that situation anyway, but like i've stated before, that is not what happened in that morning.

You haven't been in the same bg's like i've been then.
Its not slander when u see every freaking member of a same guild doing that sh*t every damn week.
I'm not the only one complaining, ask any player that does pvp regurarly he'll tell you the same thing about Lotus Storm guild or even Helloween.
I do point fingers at, because i want a fair game experience and i want those players banned or at least punished so they won't be able to join BG's.
Being Lotus Storm, Helloween or anyone else.
I intend to have a decent/reasonable pvp experience with people that don't afk.
Every single person that afk's either dont join BG's or get punished severly for it.
I'm not labelling anything, i know for a fact any "top hardcore" players who thinks he's above everyone else and "assumes" his WSG team won't win the match, that person just afk's.
Those players have no right to do that when they don't even know the outcome of that match because its still on-going.....

I rest my case.

Edit:
even when its a lost game i still fight the horde, even if its only me vs 10 of them.
I simply don't care, pvp is pvp, fight till you're dead or match ends

Then report it in game and stop with the slanderous nonsense. You posting it on here is going to accomplish nothing more than making yourself look bad.

Edit: Apparently the purpose of my post is completely overlooked. In the end it's still against the ToS to AFK, but the purpose was for you to actually understand why people do it. Since you seem to think it's just a select few people, you're are 100% incorrect. There's been many 15 vs 15 ABs vs the Horde Premade where they all just sit at stables and wait for us to 5 cap. Start adding up those reports if you're going to report everyone. If everyone who I've seen AFK or not try got punished, PVP on this server would be non-existant.
Xethra <Goon Squad> - Nostalrius PVE
Class Leader
Restoration Shaman

Xaeth <Odyssey> - Nostalrius PVE
Class Leader
Holy Paladin

http://twitch.tv/xethra89
Xethra
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Diametra » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:57 pm

Pffff. Post whatever you want, it's a forum. Of course if you'd actually like to see people get banned, you're going to need some proof sent to staff. I myself will be more careful in accumulating evidence when say...some guilds that have members that play both sides and are in voice together, while playing opposing factions in same BG and are colluding to act in unison.

I didn't name anyone... : P
Diametra
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Droom91 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:34 pm

Xethra wrote:
Droom91 wrote:That morning that i reported SerenBanned, it was on a WSG something like 4 alliance vs 6 horde or 6 alliance vs 8 horde, can't remenber correctly the numbers, but they were close numbers.
Still he decided to afk, i don't care if people have an excuse or not, its against the rules, either play or get banned.
Its not anyone fault the duo queue'ing exists in PvE server but imo its no excuse to afk in BG's.

2v10 i could understand but still afk is agaisnt the rules.
People i see afk'ing its in close matchs, close numbers on each side of WSG team i mean.
And still people afk.
Because they "think" their team wouldn't win.
How can they think that when the match hasn't even finished?
You only know the end result after the match ends, not when its still going on.
Not before, so yea i'll report anyone i see afk'ing, ofc reporting when its 1v10 or 2v10 is kinda stupid, i wouldn't report in that situation anyway, but like i've stated before, that is not what happened in that morning.

You haven't been in the same bg's like i've been then.
Its not slander when u see every freaking member of a same guild doing that sh*t every damn week.
I'm not the only one complaining, ask any player that does pvp regurarly he'll tell you the same thing about Lotus Storm guild or even Helloween.
I do point fingers at, because i want a fair game experience and i want those players banned or at least punished so they won't be able to join BG's.
Being Lotus Storm, Helloween or anyone else.
I intend to have a decent/reasonable pvp experience with people that don't afk.
Every single person that afk's either dont join BG's or get punished severly for it.
I'm not labelling anything, i know for a fact any "top hardcore" players who thinks he's above everyone else and "assumes" his WSG team won't win the match, that person just afk's.
Those players have no right to do that when they don't even know the outcome of that match because its still on-going.....

I rest my case.

Edit:
even when its a lost game i still fight the horde, even if its only me vs 10 of them.
I simply don't care, pvp is pvp, fight till you're dead or match ends

Then report it in game and stop with the slanderous nonsense. You posting it on here is going to accomplish nothing more than making yourself look bad.

Edit: Apparently the purpose of my post is completely overlooked. In the end it's still against the ToS to AFK, but the purpose was for you to actually understand why people do it. Since you seem to think it's just a select few people, you're are 100% incorrect. There's been many 15 vs 15 ABs vs the Horde Premade where they all just sit at stables and wait for us to 5 cap. Start adding up those reports if you're going to report everyone. If everyone who I've seen AFK or not try got punished, PVP on this server would be non-existant.

I'm not saying its a selected few, i'm saying i've seen mostly Lotus Storm people doing it and Helloween people.
I admit they're not the only ones doing it but they are the ones i've seen the most doing it.
Droom91
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Xethra » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:37 pm

Diametra wrote:Pffff. Post whatever you want, it's a forum. Of course if you'd actually like to see people get banned, you're going to need some proof sent to staff. I myself will be more careful in accumulating evidence when say...some guilds that have members that play both sides and are in voice together, while playing opposing factions in same BG and are colluding to act in unison.

Edit: If you or someone else does feel that way, by all means report me. I have not done that, nor would I. Losing my account and all the time invested isn't even close to worth a couple BG wins.
Last edited by Xethra on Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Class Leader
Restoration Shaman

Class Leader
Holy Paladin

Xethra
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Mozz » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:42 pm

Diametra wrote:Pffff. Post whatever you want, it's a forum. Of course if you'd actually like to see people get banned, you're going to need some proof sent to staff. I myself will be more careful in accumulating evidence when say...some guilds that have members that play both sides and are in voice together, while playing opposing factions in same BG and are colluding to act in unison.

Shots fired.. But yeah, I heard about this and it's pathetic. If you can't fight for your beloved standing for whatever reason then it's tough.. Trying to cheese the system is just stupid. Streaming that nonsense isn't very smart either..

It's the nature of the beast at this stage of the game.. Time > all in pvp.
Mozz
Grunt
Grunt

by Xethra » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:55 pm

Mozz wrote:Shots fired.. But yeah, I heard about this and it's pathetic. If you can't fight for your beloved standing for whatever reason then it's tough.. Trying to cheese the system is just stupid. Streaming that nonsense isn't very smart either..

It's the nature of the beast at this stage of the game.. Time > all in pvp.

Knowing how the system works and cheesing the system are two different things entirely. It's the players who don't seem know how the honor system works and players who don't pvp regularly that were upset the top players started working together. Streaming it was unwise, I will admit that, which is why I stopped entirely since it was doing more harm than good. But in the end, the players who have been getting the top PVP standings will continue to get the top PVP standings because they are more dedicated and win more games. Players who get the top standings every week working together just maximizes efficiency, and minimizes the time you have to grind because they no longer have to compete against each other. If other players decide to start PVPing more, then yeah you would have to beat them to keep the top standings, but they still don't have to compete against each other.
Class Leader
Restoration Shaman

Class Leader
Holy Paladin

Xethra
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion