DejaVu Strikes Again?

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Re: DejaVu Strikes Again?

by Xethra » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:55 pm

I posted this in the other thread about AFKing in BGs and since this thread has migrated to that topic I'm posting it here.

Terms of Use wrote:C. Gameplay

Nostalrius Begins recognizes all valid play styles to be part of the game, and not harassment, so player-killing the enemies of your race and/or faction, including camping the spirit healer, corpses and/or gravestones, is considered a part of the game. While playing on a Player vs. Player server, you should always remember to protect yourself in zones where the members of a hostile faction can attack you. The act of "stream sniping" is not a violation of this agreement as we cannot intervene if someone in-game makes the decision to communicate their every move, thereby informing other users of their position and/or in-game status. Nonetheless, certain behaviour goes beyond what is considered fair and are considered a violation of this agreement. This behaviour includes, but are not limited to, the following:

Using or exploiting errors in design, features, and/or bugs to gain access that is otherwise not available, to facilitate and/or grant you an advantage over other players.
Engaging in combat whilst standing on a section of the world that neutralizes the ability of town guards to detect and/or engage you.
Engaging players through various world terrain, such as roofs that is otherwise not possible, to facilitate and/or grant you an advantage.
Intentionally not participating or otherwise being AFK within a battleground.

That being said, for the most part Naulii has been actively trying in BGs that I've been in with him. There's times where we get 10v6's and the horde don't try period(not just Naulii), because there's practically no chance of winning. Do I blame him? No. However it is still against the ToS and the GMs do not tolerate it (i.e. Pivko's multiple short-term bans). Keep that in mind.
Xethra <Goon Squad> - Nostalrius PVE
Class Leader
Restoration Shaman

Xaeth <Odyssey> - Nostalrius PVE
Class Leader
Holy Paladin

http://twitch.tv/xethra89
Xethra
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Benzi » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:12 pm

Horde <Deja Vu> Handled
Benzi
Private
Private

by Jaedan » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:09 pm

I approve of that picture.
Jaedan
Private
Private

by MrCer » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:10 pm

Benzi wrote:Image

Ty for this.
MrCer
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by XJ9 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:27 am

Naulii wrote:hey vinylscratch aka xj9 u seem to be salty for no reason, we were together in a BG for like 5 times ))

Do not presume me to be annoyed or "salty" as you so poorly put it. Given you use the term "salty" to define annoyance like some meme spitting ape, it is safe to say you and I will never be on friendly terms.

Naulii wrote:you dont even know how often I auto run into the enemy base because its a lost game anyways. I rather chill with my alliance dudes then

how about mention the games I carried with flag recaps and FC kills tho )

Returning the flag does not constitute as a carry. Especially when the cooldowns on the FC were forced by the defense before he left the base. All you really manage to do is attack incorrect targets and do something two minutes after it should have been done. Why do you feel you "carry" games when all you do is not aid the team, then kill the target AFTER your team manages to do most of the work? I mean sure, you returned the flag, but who kicked their healer? Who CC'd the guy trying to peel you? These are matters of importance, the very fact you choose to see the game solely through your personal returns shows you clearly have no handle on what "teamwork" really is in WSG.

Naulii wrote:oh and I never complained about kazzak. I was against the roll and the whole situation with kazzak was stupid anyways.

I complained about your socials camping the spawn with lvl 1 alts )

Every time I've checked, we've had a 60 out in Blasted Lands, myself being out there presently. Not every level 1 alt is ours, it would not shock me if one random in Goon Squad had a level one out here that you choose to assume belongs to us.

Though it's fine, we understand the envy you'll feel given your position. Though you are a bit misguided in just assuming any level one is ours, or any level one we log on to is being multiboxed. That's a problem with you I have, you are so very quick to jump to conclusions (How your legs have not broken I will never know) and a lot of it just seems like envious hatred for our guild.

Any guild could do this shit and you wouldn't bat an eye, or you'd just assume it to be us. However, for you when it's confirmed to our guild you seem to be all over that shit. That's what happens when a guild is leaps and bounds above others, anything done is met with accusations of rule breaking or hacking.

No what what way you slice it, it boils down to one key thing: Our guild is willing to secure World Boss kills by any means necessary. Other guilds aren't and as such don't gain kills on World Bosses so like you, they throw fits about how our guild "exploits"
Anything posted on this account is said on behalf of myself and myself alone. None of my posts are influenced by guild affiliation and any issues you have with me should be taken up with me. Anything positive or negative is said by me, not my guild.
XJ9
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Bad Acid » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:42 am

I'm just glad I finally know the ingame name of XJ9 and I can avoid him accordingly :)
Funny how such a quiet guy ingame can be such an attentionwhore on forums, eh Vinylscratch
Bad Acid
Grunt
Grunt

by XJ9 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:06 am

Bad Acid wrote:I'm just glad I finally know the ingame name of XJ9 and I can avoid him accordingly
Funny how such a quiet guy ingame can be such an attentionwhore on forums, eh Vinylscratch

Like I've said countless times before. How I choose to act on the forums and how I conduct myself in game are two completely separate entities. One might say it's almost as if I'm two different people.

Though I find it amusing how you yourself acknowledged I was "quiet ingame" and are now choosing to avoid me because you disagree with posts I make on the forums. IN THE VERY NEXT SENTENCE EVEN. That's pretty sad and speaks nothing positive of you as a person.

Either way, Naulii got nothing on me by pointing out my in game name (I'm assuming a certain someone gave it to you. . . Never matter, nothing I haven't accounted for.) Though the fact you're looking to scream my name as if it gives you some kind of leverage over me makes me laugh.

Thanks though, you proved my point that people presumed was deceit in that how I am in game and how I am on forums are completely different entities. Just goes to show you, Deja Vu as a guild isn't elitist in game and we're generally really nice people.
Anything posted on this account is said on behalf of myself and myself alone. None of my posts are influenced by guild affiliation and any issues you have with me should be taken up with me. Anything positive or negative is said by me, not my guild.
XJ9
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Bad Acid » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:18 pm

I explained it before but you missed/ignored it.

I consider you a bad person. Why? Because you find joy in pissing other people off and annoying them on forums. You don't do that ingame or irl? Good for you, but you still do it here so it is obvious it's part of your personality. Unless you are schizophrenic (in which case I'm sorry), you are an asshole because you find joy in making other people feel bad. It doesn't matter where, how, or why. The fact you find it enjoyable makes you a bad person in my opinion, and I'd like to avoid you because of that. Funny thing is I just had a talk with friends where one of them said "with all due respect, fuck you" to me. Now we're friends so it's cool, but usually saying "with all due respect" before saying something disrespectful doesn't make it any less disrespectful. See where I'm going with that? Saying "I have 2 personas, if one of my personas is an asshole, I'm still a good guy" doesn't really work either.

I don't want people to rage/flame you ingame or here, I just want people like me to be able to avoid you easier, that's why I repeated your name. I have nothing against you, nobody is perfect etc, but you seem like a type of person I don't want to deal with.

Also, I have literally nothing against Deja Vu, I was part of chocolate milk since start and I know it's mostly made by decent and friendly people.

And I know it's counter intuitive that I'm replying to you after saying I don't want to deal with you, but I also find joy in arguing so I guess that's why.
Wish you all the best in life though :)
Bad Acid
Grunt
Grunt

by Dish » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:36 pm

@Bad Acid: You can put people on ignore on the forums, makes it a better place (for me personally at least).
Dish - Level 60 Orc Rogue
Dish
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Xethra » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:23 pm

Dish wrote:@Bad Acid: You can put people on ignore on the forums, makes it a better place (for me personally at least).

Here's the instructions how:

User Control Panel > Friends & Foes tab > Manage Foes. Insert name and submit.
Xethra <Goon Squad> - Nostalrius PVE
Class Leader
Restoration Shaman

Xaeth <Odyssey> - Nostalrius PVE
Class Leader
Holy Paladin

http://twitch.tv/xethra89
Xethra
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion