Bg's on PvE

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Re: Bg's on PvE

by Serendepitys » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:52 pm

First off, this thread is derailed and has no need to be on forums all i see is multiple guilds being assocoated with individuals actions when it is uneeded.

At the end of the day if people are trying to rank up they are going to do it in the most efficient way possible the people that seem to be complaining are the people that are generally low ranked and pvp "for the sport of it" if someone sees milky and other high ranked high skilled people in a 10v10 wsg then you look at your team and everyone is rank5 or lower (generally inexperienced) you might try for the first cap but afterwards your gonna give up, take your mark, and requeue hoping for better next game.

Does everyone do it? No, but the majority do and will continue 2 without punishment. If there is an edge to get the hardcore player will look for that gain it is up to blizzard, or in this case, nostalrius, to fix it. Being banned for it whether it is or is not against the rules is silly.
Serendepitys
Private
Private

by Droom91 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:50 pm

Serendepitys wrote:First off, this thread is derailed and has no need to be on forums all i see is multiple guilds being assocoated with individuals actions when it is uneeded.

At the end of the day if people are trying to rank up they are going to do it in the most efficient way possible the people that seem to be complaining are the people that are generally low ranked and pvp "for the sport of it" if someone sees milky and other high ranked high skilled people in a 10v10 wsg then you look at your team and everyone is rank5 or lower (generally inexperienced) you might try for the first cap but afterwards your gonna give up, take your mark, and requeue hoping for better next game.

Does everyone do it? No, but the majority do and will continue 2 without punishment. If there is an edge to get the hardcore player will look for that gain it is up to blizzard, or in this case, nostalrius, to fix it. Being banned for it whether it is or is not against the rules is silly.

Hey i simply pointed out names or guilds cus people don't stop afk'ing in BG's. thats your own fault or your guild fault not mine.
I'll point out people until they stop afk, if u don't like it you know what to do.
Also ye i'm rank 3, but i also have a wife and a job.
So yea i'm proud of my low rank, i wanna try get R14 too like many people would like to.

Even if i dont get to that rank, i dont care.
I'm here to pvp being low or high pvp rank and you won't see me afk for sure.

Also "no punish" part is a lie, people do get punished, if a person reports and takes screenshots of those players that afk they'll stop doing it because they'll get banned for it.
I won't stop reporting from now on, every time i go to a battleground and see a person afk'ing, i'll take a screenshot and send to a GM like i did with you.
Droom91
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by tzangetsu » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:55 am

BGs are going great
tzangetsu
Tester

by roland79 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:49 pm

So if your in a game thats been going for 20-40m and you have to go to the bathroom for 30 sec you could get your 25-30 days played character banned bc you dont want to /afk out and let your mates down?
roland79
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Kyther » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:01 pm

roland79 wrote:So if your in a game thats been going for 20-40m and you have to go to the bathroom for 30 sec you could get your 25-30 days played character banned bc you dont want to /afk out and let your mates down?

To quote one of my guildies: "that's incorrect as shit".

Also 30 sec isn't enough time to wash your hands. Please.... Wash your hands before returning to the bg.
Kyther
Private
Private

by Droom91 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:09 pm

roland79 wrote:So if your in a game thats been going for 20-40m and you have to go to the bathroom for 30 sec you could get your 25-30 days played character banned bc you dont want to /afk out and let your mates down?

Unless u don't wash your hands and your bathroom is inside your bedroom / living room / wherever you have your computer, i don't see how that takes 30 sec.
Bathroom breaks never take less than 1-2 minutes unless u don't like to clean yourself imo lol
Droom91
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by FreeWater » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:47 pm

Kyther wrote:

To quote one of my guildies: "that's incorrect as shit".

Also 30 sec isn't enough time to wash your hands. Please.... Wash your hands before returning to the bg.

You dont piss or shit on your hands, do you? Toilet is like the cleanest place in the house.
FreeWater
Grunt
Grunt

by Crysthal » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:33 am

You can afk up to 5 min, even if you afk longer and get kicked after a while no GM bats an eye. But when you just move once every few minutes or afk regulary the gms will start warning you. If you use those 'jump every 60s' bots you may instantly be banned.
Just look up the terms of use.
Crysthal
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Vaped » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:41 am

Xethra wrote:
Mozz wrote:Shots fired.. But yeah, I heard about this and it's pathetic. If you can't fight for your beloved standing for whatever reason then it's tough.. Trying to cheese the system is just stupid. Streaming that nonsense isn't very smart either..

It's the nature of the beast at this stage of the game.. Time > all in pvp.

Knowing how the system works and cheesing the system are two different things entirely. It's the players who don't seem know how the honor system works and players who don't pvp regularly that were upset the top players started working together. Streaming it was unwise, I will admit that, which is why I stopped entirely since it was doing more harm than good. But in the end, the players who have been getting the top PVP standings will continue to get the top PVP standings because they are more dedicated and win more games. Players who get the top standings every week working together just maximizes efficiency, and minimizes the time you have to grind because they no longer have to compete against each other. If other players decide to start PVPing more, then yeah you would have to beat them to keep the top standings, but they still don't have to compete against each other.

Now what stream will i watch to see people clicking in 2016? What stream will i watch to hear a bunch of"men" gossiping about players ruining their top 10 standing list? If you haven't check out this dude's VoDs they're so cringe worthy. That's should be why you stop streaming, not all this other nonsense. I guess i could always watch you streaming wipes in MC while clicking... That seems to be your new thang.
Vaped
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Xethra » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:23 pm

Vaped wrote:
Xethra wrote:
Mozz wrote:Shots fired.. But yeah, I heard about this and it's pathetic. If you can't fight for your beloved standing for whatever reason then it's tough.. Trying to cheese the system is just stupid. Streaming that nonsense isn't very smart either..

It's the nature of the beast at this stage of the game.. Time > all in pvp.

Knowing how the system works and cheesing the system are two different things entirely. It's the players who don't seem know how the honor system works and players who don't pvp regularly that were upset the top players started working together. Streaming it was unwise, I will admit that, which is why I stopped entirely since it was doing more harm than good. But in the end, the players who have been getting the top PVP standings will continue to get the top PVP standings because they are more dedicated and win more games. Players who get the top standings every week working together just maximizes efficiency, and minimizes the time you have to grind because they no longer have to compete against each other. If other players decide to start PVPing more, then yeah you would have to beat them to keep the top standings, but they still don't have to compete against each other.

Now what stream will i watch to see people clicking in 2016? What stream will i watch to hear a bunch of"men" gossiping about players ruining their top 10 standing list? If you haven't check out this dude's VoDs they're so cringe worthy. That's should be why you stop streaming, not all this other nonsense. I guess i could always watch you streaming wipes in MC while clicking... That seems to be your new thang.

http://realmplayers.com/RaidStats/Ranki ... &realm=NBE

Both my characters are in the top 10. I must "click" pretty well. Should I /roll for who gets heals too? Maybe you should stop focusing on my gameplay and start stepping up your gameplay. Glad I could provide you with entertainment though ^_^. Thanks for watching my stream! I'll work on getting VAC and keep streaming. Cheers.
Xethra <Goon Squad> - Nostalrius PVE
Class Leader
Restoration Shaman

Xaeth <Odyssey> - Nostalrius PVE
Class Leader
Holy Paladin

http://twitch.tv/xethra89
Xethra
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion