Bg's on PvE

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Re: Bg's on PvE

by Vaped » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:27 pm

Omg you're top 10?! In PvE healing? Shit you must be pro. Those 3 spells you use all raid is definitely pro.
Wish those same skills were viable in pvp. You back pedal, don't fake cast. You struggle whenever a green geared war or rogue gets on you. You're healing specced and you prefer going into melee range and auto atking people instead of healing your dps around you (some top 10 pve healing, bottom 10 pvp healer). Oh and you click your nature swiftness and then your portrait, we've all seen you do this please don't deny. But you're not streaming anymore so i honestly don't know if your gameplay will get better. You should remove your twitch link since it's up like once a week
Vaped
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Xethra » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:44 pm

Vaped wrote:Omg you're top 10?! In PvE healing? Shit you must be pro. Those 3 spells you use all raid is definitely pro.
Wish those same skills were viable in pvp. You back pedal, don't fake cast. You struggle whenever a green geared war or rogue gets on you. You're healing specced and you prefer going into melee range and auto atking people instead of healing your dps around you (some top 10 pve healing, bottom 10 pvp healer). Oh and you click your nature swiftness and then your portrait, we've all seen you do this please don't deny. But you're not streaming anymore so i honestly don't know if your gameplay will get better. You should remove your twitch link since it's up like once a week

My NS is bound to my Y key. Here's the macro.
/cast Nature's Swiftness
/lunamo Healing Wave(Rank 9)

Also if you dislike my gameplay, don't watch it. Pretty simple solution. Here's an upcoming Valentine's Day picture you might seem to enjoy. So much of it in your posts. Image
Xethra <Goon Squad> - Nostalrius PVE
Class Leader
Restoration Shaman

Xaeth <Odyssey> - Nostalrius PVE
Class Leader
Holy Paladin

http://twitch.tv/xethra89
Xethra
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by worldstar » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:11 pm

worldstar
Tester

by twinkpvp » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:15 pm

How hard is to make a queue system with actual competition? all i read on forum is players cheating/dodging/empty games/wintrading/etc. Feel pretty pointless pvping like this.
twinkpvp
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Kyther » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:09 pm

twinkpvp wrote:How hard is to make a queue system with actual competition? all i read on forum is players cheating/dodging/empty games/wintrading/etc. Feel pretty pointless pvping like this.

Removing multi queue would improve the situation significantly.
Kyther
Private
Private

Previous

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion