The "Official" PvE Server Hype Thread

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Re: The "Official" PvE Server Hype Thread

by joshbpepper » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:12 pm

I drank 2 bottles of wine last night and ate an entire digeorno pizza. I woke up couple hours ago laying on a piece of pizza and then ate that too. Not too long after I discovered I never finished the 2nd wine bottle. So I went outside n started to try n finish it like a man but instead my throat was saying NU UH NO MORE and I puked up the wine, hella water I drank, and that last slice of pizza. Before that I had pooped on the floor and was walking towards it to get away from the throw up smell and looked up and realized what a gift I am to the universe.
joshbpepper
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Soyoen » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:36 pm

RogueDPS Reborn spreadsheet

Thinking about playing rogue, or actively playing? Check out the rogue boards for the essentials of the rogue class - viewtopic.php?f=37&t=24235
Soyoen
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Larsen » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:37 pm

joshbpepper wrote:I drank 2 bottles of wine last night and ate an entire digeorno pizza. I woke up couple hours ago laying on a piece of pizza and then ate that too. Not too long after I discovered I never finished the 2nd wine bottle. So I went outside n started to try n finish it like a man but instead my throat was saying NU UH NO MORE and I puked up the wine, hella water I drank, and that last slice of pizza. Before that I had pooped on the floor and was walking towards it to get away from the throw up smell and looked up and realized what a gift I am to the universe.

Aight.
Larsen
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by BoxerBriefly » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:35 pm

Veydron wrote:BTW, anyone noticed that the countdown on the frondpage is wrong ?

19:00 GTM+2 is a hour earlyer then the countdown counts.. ;)

It's actually correct: http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=1900+cest+to+gmt

But that's besides the point. We have less than thirty minutes to go!

Cassadocious
BoxerBriefly
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by messica » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:36 pm

joshbpepper wrote:I drank 2 bottles of wine last night and ate an entire digeorno pizza. I woke up couple hours ago laying on a piece of pizza and then ate that too. Not too long after I discovered I never finished the 2nd wine bottle. So I went outside n started to try n finish it like a man but instead my throat was saying NU UH NO MORE and I puked up the wine, hella water I drank, and that last slice of pizza. Before that I had pooped on the floor and was walking towards it to get away from the throw up smell and looked up and realized what a gift I am to the universe.

What.... the... hell...? It doesn't even matter! PVE HYPE!!
messica
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Elijah » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:42 pm

Seek help.
Elijah
Tester

by BoxerBriefly » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:43 pm

messica wrote:PVE HYPE!!

HEART PAlPITATIONS!!!!!
Cassadocious
BoxerBriefly
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Judvar » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:45 pm

THE HYPE IS REAL OMGOMGOMGOMG
Sofeoras - Night Elf Warrior (PvE realm)
Judvar
Grunt
Grunt

by Stasis » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:47 pm

This comment won't even be approved in time but HNNNNNNNNG
Stasis
Tester

by Pokeypointy » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:47 pm

Viper wrote:Greetings, as stated earlier, transfer won't be possible.
Pokeypointy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion