Server first hogger...FOR THE HORDE

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Server first hogger...FOR THE HORDE

by Simonich » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:16 pm

I call all the hordies who will play on this server at the release of it to follow me in a campaign to elwynn to claim server first hogger! And that title shall surprisingly belong to the horde!

I plan to play on the pve server at the release days just for the hype fun.
Once we manage or maybe fail to achieve that, our next target is northshire abbey. War shall wage right inside the human starting zone! It is possible to enter without facing any guards. And I know how to get to elwynn pretty quickly with only 1 death on the way.

I will roll undead priest and will tell you who to whisper a day before the release, I will be seeing ya there :D
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Re: Server first hogger...FOR THE HORDE

by Tasky » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:36 pm

I see that you are very passionate about that, but this is clearly impossible... Hogger will fall in the first 5 minutes of the release.
Tasky
Private
Private

by Kjern » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:57 pm

Yeah.. maybe if you didn't announce it on the public forums it would work, but it would be still a very low chance... good luck though, even though i'm alliance it's a very cool idea :P (how about alliance world first fizzle? or whatever that goblin in thunder ridge's called)
Kjern
Private
Private

by Simonich » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:33 pm

As I stated, even if we fail in that, we will go claim fargodeep mines or invade northshire abbey :D, that's the best part for me
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Dekuhornets » Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:03 pm

I just don't really see it happening. Alliance are way closer to Hogger than any Horde race and by the time the Horde get there Hogger will be extinct.
Dekuhornets
Tester

by TOVAR » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:36 pm

Is there still someone that gives a shit about 'server first-anything'?
“No good deed goes unpunished.” - Oscar Wilde
Thank you Nostalrius!
TOVAR
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Bartolo » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:45 pm

Dekuhornets wrote:I just don't really see it happening. Alliance are way closer to Hogger than any Horde race and by the time the Horde get there Hogger will be extinct.

You're not thinking in the 4th dimension... I mean, we can start on Durotar, jump off the clift where the shamans get their first totem to rachet, get the boat, then swim all the way up to Westfall, then avoid the mobs in our way to hogger... not saying I'm doing this, sounds fun, but I want to level as fast as I can.
Bartolo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Simonich » Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:19 pm

Heres the route:

Starting zone of orc/troll/ud -> Zeppelin to grom'gol -> Death -> rezz to northern stv, swim river inbetween westfall and duskwood towards elwynn
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by masterpoobaa » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:54 am

Given that many Alliance roll human characters, and Hogger is only a 3 minute run from the start area you have your 'Horde First' work ahead of you!
But I approve of your aim and enthusiasm. :)
masterpoobaa
Sergeant
Sergeant

by MrMisfit » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:00 am

TOVAR wrote:Is there still someone that gives a shit about 'server first-anything'?

Server first about giving a shit!

I win.
MrMisfit
Grunt
Grunt

Next

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion