Server first hogger...FOR THE HORDE

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Re: Server first hogger...FOR THE HORDE

by Chatthenator » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:10 am

It's a nice try of organising all of this... But seriously, the server release will be a total chaos with thousands of player's in almost EACH starting area. Properly organising a group is almost impossible unless you have teamspeak/skype, which it doesn't seem like you have. Atm, only about 20-30 people have viewed both this and your horde guild post, which probably only about 5 will help you. You'll need far more than 5 and the server could be released this week, buddy ;)

Not trying to demotivate you, but if you really want that first HORDE hogger kill, you'll really need some sort of group communication because no one is going to notice that one orc yelling ontop of a campfire ;)
Chatthenator
Private
Private

by Simonich » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:57 am

Not really, I managed to get 20+ people with me at the pve server test which lasted 1 hour. No previous posts whatsoever. This should be even better
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by MrMisfit » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:02 am

Simonich wrote:Not really, I managed to get 20+ people with me at the pve server test which lasted 1 hour. No previous posts whatsoever. This should be even better

Test server compared to the real server will be two different things.
MrMisfit
Grunt
Grunt

by Simonich » Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:24 pm

MrMisfit wrote:
Simonich wrote:Not really, I managed to get 20+ people with me at the pve server test which lasted 1 hour. No previous posts whatsoever. This should be even better

Test server compared to the real server will be two different things.

Yes. The test will have definetily more than 20 people with this post + the fact the server won't shut down in 1 hour
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by enz0 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:03 pm

enz0
Tester

by Simonich » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:11 pm

enz0 wrote:Image

:twisted:
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Pokeypointy » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:45 pm

I'm all for this kind of behavior, competition instead of zombie-like grind.
Viper wrote:Greetings, as stated earlier, transfer won't be possible.
Pokeypointy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by masterpoobaa » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:25 pm

Pokeypointy wrote:I'm all for this kind of behavior, competition instead of zombie-like grind.

BRAAAAAIIIIINNNS
masterpoobaa
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Cwester4 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:02 pm

Yeah screw the naysayers (and shame on you naysayers) for trying to be an authority on this players plan. If you don't want to be part of it buzz off but what the hell does your doubt do? NOTHING. Except tout that you think you're fresh but you're not! I'm alliance and cannot wait to see this mass of hordies tearing it up. Wonderful idea man.
Cwester4
Tester

by Kazy » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:04 pm

I say go for it! I don't care about server first hogger, so if the horde gets it, then all I'll say is: "FOR THE HORDE!"
Meanwhile, I'll be trying to outlevel the huge amount of players there'll be at server release, so that I can finally start to quest in peace.
Kazy
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion