Reasons why you will reroll on PvE server

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Re: Reasons why you will reroll on PvE server

by pita » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:35 pm

paparia wrote:World pvp or ganking is not the reason i am joining the pve realm (i like being on alert to avoid ?? )

I join it hoping to find more pve minded ppl.
Be able to do uldaman without w8ing 2hours for a ...........dps :P

from 40 to 58 it was imposible to find a decent dungeon group duno maybe it is just me

I actually had a positive experience at any levels on the pvp realm... group fiding wise.
could probably join a zf/ulda group any moment from 44-50. st was a bit messy tho.
might be because i could tank those.
also i am not sure you will find alot of groups from 50-58 for high level instances...
people prefer a solid group, more if they alreayd hit 60 and rather not "waste" time.
I do enjoy a little challenge and finishing a dungeon while underlevel is more satisfaction to me.
pita
Grunt
Grunt

by paparia » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:52 am

pita wrote:
paparia wrote:World pvp or ganking is not the reason i am joining the pve realm (i like being on alert to avoid ?? )

I join it hoping to find more pve minded ppl.
Be able to do uldaman without w8ing 2hours for a ...........dps :P

from 40 to 58 it was imposible to find a decent dungeon group duno maybe it is just me

I actually had a positive experience at any levels on the pvp realm... group fiding wise.
could probably join a zf/ulda group any moment from 44-50. st was a bit messy tho.
might be because i could tank those.
also i am not sure you will find alot of groups from 50-58 for high level instances...
people prefer a solid group, more if they alreayd hit 60 and rather not "waste" time.
I do enjoy a little challenge and finishing a dungeon while underlevel is more satisfaction to me.

If you are a tank and lfg you get insta invited. mon

as a healer managed to do ulda 3 times ,zf 1 and sunkenT 0

+all the int drops fiting for healer was jinjaed buy huntards

after that i respeced and leveled the rest

w8ing for the pve server i rolled an ally and to say the truth ally looks better pve wise

but now the the decision is made pve server so i can go afk in lights hope chapel without wankers trying to snipe me
paparia
Private
Private

by Knetik » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:19 pm

Tbh I LOVE World PvP and PvP servers, but due to this stage in my life, I simply don't have the time to level on a PvP server as I did when I was younger.

I am 26 years old and currently work 65 hours a week between two jobs and usually only have a limited amount of time most nights to level. On the PvP server I would be camped for roughly half of my gametime while attempting to level. (Looking at your NE druid)

Though I will miss the great pvp battles I had in Stonetalon, STV, WPL, EPL, and BRM, at least I will be able to finish leveling before the expansion drops lol.
Knetik
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Poppers » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:44 pm

I love world PvP but I don't love people ganking lowbies, which is quite often the bulk of the "PvP" on PvP servers.
Poppers
Private
Private

by pita » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:37 pm

paparia wrote:If you are a tank and lfg you get insta invited. mon

as a healer managed to do ulda 3 times ,zf 1 and sunkenT 0

+all the int drops fiting for healer was jinjaed buy huntards

after that i respeced and leveled the rest

w8ing for the pve server i rolled an ally and to say the truth ally looks better pve wise

but now the the decision is made pve server so i can go afk in lights hope chapel without wankers trying to snipe me

Well still my opinion is that you were just unlucky :D
I know a mage who did about 10-15 Zf and he didnt bring his own tank (maybe a friend healer sometimes)
at least when I was leveling on tanaris Zf was very active, also other instances.
though I only repeated Zf in an attempt to get my epic sword (and failed) instances are fun but if you are into leveling should be done 1-2 times for the gear/quests/fun.

I also wanna add that for low level dungeons you dont need a tank, any beast/demon/heavy fur will do, healers on the other hand are a must :)
pita
Grunt
Grunt

by Shoshi » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:34 pm

Mostly because I just started recently and would like to experience the rush of fresh server again.
Shoshi
Tester

by Mistral » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:53 pm

Pvp is overpopulated and usually people who enjoy pve servers are nicer then ones who enjoy pvp ones.
Mistral
Grunt
Grunt

by Infil0405 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:08 pm

I'm lvl 32 on pvp server, but think about reroll on pve. I heard that is hight level locations, such as Eastern plaquelands is overpopulated to the point that its impossible to questing and farming anything or level gathering profession. Is that really true? I dont want to my endgame experience turns up as permanent BG.
Infil0405
Tester

by counterhero » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:24 pm

Want to try alliance. Never played and ally before Cata. Was a nightmare past 16 on the pvp server.
counterhero
Tester

by TwinHeadedKraken » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:50 pm

Rolling with some gnomies. Starting on a brand new server just sounds so cool since you can kinda be a pioneer, I hope it's as great as I think it'll be. We've been waiting for like a month now lol. Plus, all the old progression from pre-1.4 sounds awesome since I was super mega noob playing like 5 characters back then.

I really don't mind outdoor PvP, so I'll definitely have my flag on just to see who bites. On a PvP serv, if I get ganked and camped, I would just log off. But the overpopulation was definitely something concerning. Glad they'll have a queue on the PvE server to keep it similar to retail Vanilla. I don't think it'll be as bad as people make it out to be.
TwinHeadedKraken
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion