1.4 patch

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

1.4 patch

by Corazon » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:22 pm

Since the pve server will launch with 1.4, will we need a new client? I currently only have the 1.12 client.
Corazon
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: 1.4 patch

by Gheneb » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:24 pm

Like the pvp server when it first released, you use a 1.12.1 client, but with your WDB folder deleted to get correct item values.
Gheneb
Private
Private

by Corazon » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:25 pm

Ah ok thanks, I didn't remember what I did for the pvp server, good to know.
Corazon
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by IcedInferno » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:16 am

Does this mean that Thorium Point won't be in for launch? :( That's such a good quest hub!
IcedInferno
Tester

by Kazy » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:27 pm

IcedInferno wrote:Does this mean that Thorium Point won't be in for launch? :( That's such a good quest hub!

I guess it depends. The server will be based of 1.12.2, while items and the like will be 1.4...
I don't know what it was like on the PvP server because I arrived a little late for that launch. I do hope that it is there.
Kazy
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Bioness » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:58 am

IcedInferno wrote:Does this mean that Thorium Point won't be in for launch? :( That's such a good quest hub!

Thorium Point will be there, but quests won't be added for it until patch 1.5 along with Alterac Valley. There are still plenty of quests in Searing Gorge to make it worth questing there.
Bioness
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by GlassGhost » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:53 am

Kazy wrote:

I guess it depends. The server will be based of 1.12.2, while items and the like will be 1.4...
I don't know what it was like on the PvP server because I arrived a little late for that launch. I do hope that it is there.

where can i find description of those items?
i mean with 1.4 patch stats
thx
GlassGhost
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Bioness » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:55 pm

GlassGhost wrote:
Kazy wrote:

where can i find description of those items?
i mean with 1.4 patch stats
thx

You would need to look at database archives from that date.
Bioness
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion