Renewed interest in PvE

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Renewed interest in PvE

by latajj » Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:15 pm

Playing on the PvP server and leveling up my pally has been a fun experience, I wanted to thank the Nostalrius team for hosting it and renewing my interest in PvE mmo gameplay

But because I'm tired of waiting for an announcement for the PvE server that never comes, and instead hear about mysterious announcements about nothing, or continuous server outages due to new content, I'm returning to FFXIV.

I've renewed my sub with the FFXIV team, and am happy that they offer a discounted rate that allows a single character on a server. I was willing to donate money if Nost provided support for the to-be-eventually-released server, or harassment issues on the PvP server, but because they have not I cannot waste time leveling a character I would reroll, or simply waiting an undetermined time for news about the PvE server.
latajj
Private
Private

Re: Renewed interest in PvE

by aessina » Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:51 pm

k bye
aessina
Tester

by Druzzil » Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:03 pm

latajj wrote:Playing on the PvP server and leveling up my pally has been a fun experience, I wanted to thank the Nostalrius team for hosting it and renewing my interest in PvE mmo gameplay

But because I'm tired of waiting for an announcement for the PvE server that never comes, and instead hear about mysterious announcements about nothing, or continuous server outages due to new content, I'm returning to FFXIV.

I've renewed my sub with the FFXIV team, and am happy that they offer a discounted rate that allows a single character on a server. I was willing to donate money if Nost provided support for the to-be-eventually-released server, or harassment issues on the PvP server, but because they have not I cannot waste time leveling a character I would reroll, or simply waiting an undetermined time for news about the PvE server.

/Wave

You picked quite literally the MOST theme-park MMO on the planet which excels at nothing and achieves mediocrity in literally every category. Except maybe their Glamour/Transmog system.

Have fun playing SIMS with swords and spells.
Server first Industrial Shaman.
Druzzil
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Pokeypointy » Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:43 pm

Why would you tell us this?
Viper wrote:Greetings, as stated earlier, transfer won't be possible.
Pokeypointy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by zzzero » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:28 pm

:O enjoy your time man! it does not matter where, time is our most precious resource. So spend it wisely, i also stopped playing main realm here, as it is hell to level and i want to start fresh on the PvE realm. So maybe it is time @NostalriusStaff to at least announce something, so we, who wait for the realm's release to know what to do. Don't misunderstand me, i don;t want them to rush an opening and fail, but at least give us something. It's not that good to hype it too much yaknow :)
zzzero
Tester

by enz0 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:36 pm

WoW is dead? :lol:
enz0
Tester

by myooteme » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:42 pm

I would honestly go back to retail WoW before I go to FFXIV but anyway have fun and enjoy paying sub for that kind of game.

GW2 would still be a better option as far as theme park MMO xD even TERA.
Kokosan
<The Order>
Level ?? Night Elf Rogue
myooteme
Grunt
Grunt

by Druzzil » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:54 pm

myooteme wrote:I would honestly go back to retail WoW before I go to FFXIV but anyway have fun and enjoy paying sub for that kind of game.

Right?

At least then I can take selfies in my Garrison.
Server first Industrial Shaman.
Druzzil
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by latajj » Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:46 pm

myooteme wrote:I would honestly go back to retail WoW before I go to FFXIV but anyway have fun and enjoy paying sub for that kind of game

That's pretty funny, wow retail is a miserable sad experience, but I will enjoy playing on a reliable server with clear communication
latajj
Private
Private

by Computeher » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:04 pm

myooteme wrote:I would honestly go back to retail WoW before I go to FFXIV but anyway have fun and enjoy paying sub for that kind of game.

The truth has been spoken ^
Alliance - Vaerity
Horde - Computeher
Computeher
Sergeant
Sergeant

Next

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion