Re: Plea to staff

by Rammie11 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:07 pm

** EDITED, last warning.
Rammie11
Grunt
Grunt

by flrl » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:11 pm

"An announcement" doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the PvE server.
flrl
Private
Private

by troutblock » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:14 pm

Coreborn wrote:
troutblock wrote:Maybe I'm going blind, but where is Syrah's comment? I've looked through all the threads and I can't see it

The comment was in a thread called "Release Date or Riot" that seems to have ben deleted.
The comment where as follows:

Greetings,

With the server stability restored and some critical bugs fixed, an announcement will be made by the end of the weekend.

Best regards,
Syrah

Ah I see. So was it deleted because there won't now be an announcement? or for some other reason?
troutblock
Grunt
Grunt

by minipoire » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:39 pm

the Topic "release date or Riot" is a troll topic ... maybe this is the reason for deleting.
minipoire
Private
Private

by DeeMarie » Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:20 pm

VideoGameKarp wrote:Until Stormrage announces a date, Nost won't announce a date.

Maybe the event tonight is the release, or shortly released, PvE server. I can't see they'd go to all the trouble of a video and the Kryll event to release custom content that very few would want on a Blizzlike server.

Although why they'd gather the PvP crowd there is anyone's guess.
Nostalrused...
DeeMarie
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Pokeypointy » Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:44 pm

Seems odd that they deleted the post which contained vital information from the staff, given the facts that they could just lock it from further escalation and edit flamatory comments and not to forget which we all whine about all the time, lack of communication anyhow.

DeeMarie wrote:
VideoGameKarp wrote:Until Stormrage announces a date, Nost won't announce a date.

Maybe the event tonight is the release, or shortly released, PvE server. I can't see they'd go to all the trouble of a video and the Kryll event to release custom content that very few would want on a Blizzlike server.

Although why they'd gather the PvP crowd there is anyone's guess.

The event today on pvp server concerns the pvp server, the only viable reason for it to concern the pve server would be a realm teleporter, which won't happen as they've said a million times that there will be no transfers.
Viper wrote:Greetings, as stated earlier, transfer won't be possible.
Pokeypointy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Judvar » Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:16 pm

flrl wrote:"An announcement" doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the PvE server.

Yeah, especially because the post has been written in a topic regarding the release of PvE server.
Sofeoras - Night Elf Warrior (PvE realm)
Judvar
Grunt
Grunt

by Qubism » Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:22 pm

Judvar wrote:
flrl wrote:"An announcement" doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the PvE server.

Yeah, especially because the post has been written in a topic regarding the release of PvE server.

And we got the PvE forum part, the the "something" part, they dident say that an announcement would be given just "something"
Qubism
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Pokeypointy » Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:30 pm

Qubism wrote:
Judvar wrote:

And we got the PvE forum part, the the "something" part, they dident say that an announcement would be given just "something"

That something was pushed to a later date, which is probably tomorrow, 4th of october.
Viper wrote:Greetings, as stated earlier, transfer won't be possible.
Pokeypointy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Qubism » Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:37 pm

That post is gone so we will see, i hope for a date or atleast a real SOMETHING
Qubism
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion