Plea to staff

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Plea to staff

by Thadduk » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:07 am

As a newcomer to Nostalrius I am excited about the new PVE server, it will give me a chance to start on a fresh server with my friends that brought me to this realm. However, we are currently sitting waiting for an announcement of any kind on the status of the server. There's tons of conjecture about the reason for no information, but that's just conjecture. Nobody really knows what's really going on and literally all that is doing is aggravating your current player base.

All we are asking is an update on the status of the server. It doesn't even have to be a date, but just give us something. Or heck, even a reason as to why you don't want to make announcements about the server would serve to calm people down a lot.
Thadduk
Tester

Re: Plea to staff

by Rhook » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:35 am

There will be an update regarding the PVE Server by the end of this weekend.
Rhook
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Pokeypointy » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:46 am

I'm sure it will not be a pseudo-update like so many times before this, syrah's comment about end of the weekend announcement was ominous and if I'm going to read between the lines it meant there's something significant to announce.
Viper wrote:Greetings, as stated earlier, transfer won't be possible.
Pokeypointy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by troutblock » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:56 am

Maybe I'm going blind, but where is Syrah's comment? I've looked through all the threads and I can't see it
troutblock
Grunt
Grunt

by cascarrabias » Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:08 am

Pokeypointy wrote:I'm sure it will not be a pseudo-update like so many times before this, syrah's comment about end of the weekend announcement was ominous and if I'm going to read between the lines it meant there's something significant to announce.

Last week we had the same and nothing came. I think that updates and announcements are separate things and they are failing with updates.
cascarrabias
Grunt
Grunt

by VideoGameKarp » Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:19 am

Until Stormrage announces a date, Nost won't announce a date.

The only reason there was more vague info today is because Stormrage announced that they will release by the end of this month.

They don't care if we want info, or the PvE playerbase at all, they only react to what competition is doing.

Sorry to be the one to break it to you.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZKYL2 ... T_pdjT9zEg
twitch.tv/videogamekarp
Horde
Druid lvl 23(Server First Druid 20)|Rogue lvl 11|Shaman lvl 10|Priest lvl 9|Warlock lvl 8
Alliance
Hunter lvl 16|Paladin lvl 12|Mage lvl 10|Warrior lvl 8
VideoGameKarp
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Rammie11 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:23 am

Nost staff doesn't care if you want info.

The staff here doesn't care about keeping the PvE community up to speed. When Stormrage announces, Nost will announce, just like today.

The difference being that Stormrage actually talk to the community, not just ignore them and expect them to stay anyway.

The only reason we got some more vague info today is because Stormrage just announced that they will be releasing soon.
Last edited by Rammie11 on Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rammie11
Grunt
Grunt

by Judvar » Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:32 am

Dont listen to the person above me, he's a retard.
Sofeoras - Night Elf Warrior (PvE realm)
Judvar
Grunt
Grunt

by Coreborn » Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:43 am

troutblock wrote:Maybe I'm going blind, but where is Syrah's comment? I've looked through all the threads and I can't see it

The comment was in a thread called "Release Date or Riot" that seems to have ben deleted.
The comment where as follows:

Greetings,

With the server stability restored and some critical bugs fixed, an announcement will be made by the end of the weekend.

Best regards,
Syrah
Coreborn
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Theavatar » Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:45 am

http://imgur.com/IINrXtM
Apparently,that post is deleted as far as I can see.You can see Syrah's statement on the picture above.
Theavatar
Grunt
Grunt

Next

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion