Progressive Patch Discucion

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Progressive Patch Discucion

by Nacs » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:41 am

Hey, so the PvE server will begin with the 1.4 content on, what about the PvP server? Will the content still be put out progressively? From what i know the content is 1.6 right now. Also do the staff intend to make ppl join the PvE realm by putting content earlier than on the PvP one? I dont mind being ganked, i started playing Nost to do the PvE content and i can do it on the PvP realm, just want to make sure that the new realm won't have newer content than the old one.
Nacs
Tester

Re: Progressive Patch Discucion

by SacseK » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:54 am

The PvE realm starts 7 months later then the PvP realm, so there will be approx. 7 or 6 months delay in the content. PvP realm will reach 1.12 content sooner. Hope this answer helped. :)
SacseK
Tester

by Sethzer » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:45 pm

think the delay of content will only be temporary until maybe naxx, since most of content released so far on PvP realm (and possible all future content) had/have to undergo testing and bugfixing. This should be tons more easier to implement for PvE realm.

PvE realm will prolly never have newer content than PvP realm, but I think it won't be behind forever and that one day it will catch up.
Sethzer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Pokeypointy » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:50 pm

I bet the pve server will progress at the speed intended and the pvp server will lag on every major patch, giving the pve server chanse to catch up, zg and aq patches alone will give 2-3 months if things go like they've gone so far.
Viper wrote:Greetings, as stated earlier, transfer won't be possible.
Pokeypointy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion