Expect chaos on launch day! (video proof)

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Expect chaos on launch day! (video proof)

by Orc_Hunter » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:00 pm

I personally am looking forward to the insanity. But for those unfamiliar with a new server launch, here is what you will be seeing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJ-JdyN8G1U
Orc_Hunter
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Expect chaos on launch day! (video proof)

by Delso » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:24 pm

Yeah , i know what you mean man . I was there , first day of pvp server , and i will be there again.

Chaos and Anachry.
Delso
Private
Private

by Pokeypointy » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:35 pm

It won't be as bad as it was on pvp server but you'll have to fight for your tags, I love the launch rush. It's almost better than when the game settles...almost.
Viper wrote:Greetings, as stated earlier, transfer won't be possible.
Pokeypointy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Orc_Hunter » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:52 pm

Pokeypointy wrote:It won't be as bad as it was on pvp server but you'll have to fight for your tags, I love the launch rush. It's almost better than when the game settles...almost.

Yeah, there's something so special about being on a freshly released server. Everyone so eager to make their mark on the new world. Even if it ends up being a massive clusterfuck with people fighting over each mob. I love it! :lol:
Orc_Hunter
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Haz59 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:20 pm

Call me crazy, but I enjoy new server launches and the madness that ensues. I hope for the Zombie Plague event at the end of TBC on Nostalrius someday. :lol:
Haz59
Grunt
Grunt

by Glenzig » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:31 pm

As long as I can make it to the character creation screen, I'll be good. My main goal is just to make a few toons and get my names the first weekend.
Glenzig
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Delso » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:06 pm

saving Names for myself and saving a few names for my brother, since he is not able to play at the release day. The List is getting longer (8 names atm).

:D
Delso
Private
Private

by TOVAR » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:16 pm

Glenzig wrote:As long as I can make it to the character creation screen, I'll be good. My main goal is just to make a few toons and get my names the first weekend.

^^^ This.
The clusterfuck on Nos Begins ended up being really annoying. Don't need another one. Will tag my 'bestest' toon names and wait for the coast to clear a bit.
“No good deed goes unpunished.” - Oscar Wilde
Thank you Nostalrius!
TOVAR
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by bdan » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:34 pm

Any idea what time of day it will open? Im going camping at like 9 am EST on Friday and wont be back until sunday night. Was hoping I could save a few names. Also kidna glad ill be missing the rush.
bdan
Sergeant
Sergeant

by PeaceHammer » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:21 pm

bdan wrote:Any idea what time of day it will open? Im going camping at like 9 am EST on Friday and wont be back until sunday night. Was hoping I could save a few names. Also kidna glad ill be missing the rush.

I hope they give us the exact launch time soon.
PeaceHammer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Next

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion