Will Dire maul north have the same changes?

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Will Dire maul north have the same changes?

by Zunni » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:44 am

Like topic name, will DM North have the same changes as the pvp server?

Because if it does please revert them so we hunters can farm it like we did before (u could do it retail) please dont have ur retarded fix.
Zunni
Tester

Re: Will Dire maul north have the same changes?

by MasterQuaster » Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:14 am

Exactly this is why nobody like hunters in vanilla. All Chinese and ninjas
MasterQuaster
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by DeeMarie » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:13 pm

I'm pretty sure you won't have the option to farm DM N the way we did on the PvP server. If that's a make or break issue for you, I'm afraid you'll have to look elsewhere for a PvE home.
Nostalrused...
DeeMarie
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by TOVAR » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:31 pm

Any exploit that emerged and patched during gameplay on the PvP server will be patched on the PvE one as well, that's not hard to understand i think. No game is perfect, but let's make Nos WoW as good as it can be. Exploits can be fun sometimes, especially if nobody but you knows about it. But once you start taking advantage of it, it stops being fun, it's just lame.
“No good deed goes unpunished.” - Oscar Wilde
Thank you Nostalrius!
TOVAR
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by TOVAR » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:39 pm

MasterQuaster wrote:Exactly this is why nobody like hunters in vanilla. All Chinese and ninjas

I beg to differ. I am a hunter, am NOT a ninja, and, last time i checked, i was certainly not Chinese.
Nobody like hunters. Nor wiseasses.
“No good deed goes unpunished.” - Oscar Wilde
Thank you Nostalrius!
TOVAR
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by pita » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:25 pm

I'll start with "I hate hunters". truely do.

(not the players obviously)

The fix will most likely be applied but hey, you still get to level the fastest with the most little concern and probably will die way less than all others and also solo some group quests with the help of your trusty companion. When you hit 60 you will probably be a pretty efficent money machine and get all first hits on the mobs which you desire to loot. This DM thing wont slow you down it will just make you 250% better farming than most classes and not 400% :).
pita
Grunt
Grunt

by Zunni » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:57 pm

TOVAR wrote:Any exploit that emerged and patched during gameplay on the PvP server will be patched on the PvE one as well, that's not hard to understand i think. No game is perfect, but let's make Nos WoW as good as it can be. Exploits can be fun sometimes, especially if nobody but you knows about it. But once you start taking advantage of it, it stops being fun, it's just lame.

You must be retarded since its not a exploit, it was soloable on retail too
Zunni
Tester

by Coreborn » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:59 pm

There is a lot of exploits that blizztard accepted. 2 of them is threat meters and damage meters.
Coreborn
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by MasterQuaster » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:33 pm

Zunni wrote:
TOVAR wrote:Any exploit that emerged and patched during gameplay on the PvP server will be patched on the PvE one as well, that's not hard to understand i think. No game is perfect, but let's make Nos WoW as good as it can be. Exploits can be fun sometimes, especially if nobody but you knows about it. But once you start taking advantage of it, it stops being fun, it's just lame.

So and you think just because it was on retail too, it isn't an exploit? You really think DM north was made for hunters solo it by blizzard? You are really one of the hunter players type I hate the most. Beeing rude just because you don't get your exploit... that's kindergarden.
MasterQuaster
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Zunni » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:54 pm

MasterQuaster wrote:
Zunni wrote:

So and you think just because it was on retail too, it isn't an exploit? You really think DM north was made for hunters solo it by blizzard? You are really one of the hunter players type I hate the most. Beeing rude just because you don't get your exploit... that's kindergarden.

Then fix the mage soloing lashers?, make them elite ... its not fair
Zunni
Tester

Next

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion