Mining/herbalism concerns

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Re: Mining/herbalism concerns

by Ragstal » Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:14 pm

Well buddy to speak frankly the mining ores and herbs are indeed too or may i say way close to nothing, for me these arent % rates, in fact there well as nothing i had problems both in herbalism and in the same time worst time in mining...my answear to ur question is simple dont pick mining nor herbalism ESPECIALLY since its player versus enviroment just grab something like skinning for start better or enchanting even better cause u are gonna have quite a big stack of greens and its a shame to sell them to vendors for a couple coins better make them mats, but yeah copper was the hardest mining ore BUT u were wrong on 1 thing...silver pine dosent nearly have 1/3 of mining ores compared to other places like durotar for example and u dont need addon to clarify that also wait till u hit a rly high lvl for lvling profs i prefer wait till 60 that would be the best move in my humble opinion and to say another fact with ores...u can farm copper in other ways too not just from mining ores, they drop from countless mobs pretty much so when u find even 1 since u know how hard is it to gather stack those up and use them wisely altho in 60 making gold even from greys is easier than some other lvls so i suggest u wait and that way if ur boring farming either from mobs or veins u can bought them from AH which they will be at start expensive but i hardly recomend take any stack at the price of 2-4 gold cause this will last only a few months at the beginning so no worries, would be stupid to buy 1 stack of copper ore or bars for 4 or even 2 golds 1 gold on the other hand is some what better but they will reduce the prices to 50-80 silver trust me on that, plus there are still many new players that havent this experience in ores so they dont realize the value of copper so they will just throw them in AH for a couple of bids like some friends did hapily and i grabbed the chance :D and do not criticise me for this...they had copper...i was in a state that i was gonna throw my 1 hand into the fire to obtain some...so things had to be made so i trainded in the dark side

'following the path of using ur close friends unawareness in game was always been the way" :<

warning: do not pick mining at start, avoid it like the plague or if posible if 1 char player ignore it entirely

*mining=cancer
*mining ores=cancer cells
*ore sellers=infected

"do not try to come in contact with the 3rd"
Last edited by Ragstal on Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ragstal
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by RosettaStoner » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:56 pm

Those were some impressive run on sentences my friend.
Respect is the name of almost every game.
RosettaStoner
Sergeant
Sergeant

by hakuyi » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:16 pm

Silverpine hardly had the amount of players that barrens had. I highly recommend it for copper gathering. I remembered the spawn points even so i will definitely be revisiting them. I know several online sources show more vein spawns in barrens but in my own experience, as undead at least, silverpine is way more efficient.
Last edited by Pottu on Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed massive quote
hakuyi
Private
Private

by BoxerBriefly » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:04 pm

It will be a struggle at launch, for sure, given that they now plan a temp pop cap extension, but, after things settle down, we should be fine.
Cassadocious
BoxerBriefly
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Ragstal » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:26 pm

hakuyi wrote:Silverpine hardly had the amount of players that barrens had. I highly recommend it for copper gathering. I remembered the spawn points even so i will definitely be revisiting them. I know several online sources show more vein spawns in barrens but in my own experience, as undead at least, silverpine is way more efficient.

u may be pro undead miner but i have marked all mining veins in nosta and im telling u even silverpine dont have that much population of miners dosnt mean its a good place for mining at all, plus i know the spawn timer its almost 1 hour at all veins in silverpine fail, do not waste ur time in mining at start just dont worth the trouble especially if the quantity wont be same as pvp now cause they later i think they added nodes but its still only a few all together for 10k players i mean merci, there are mobs that droping copper jeez farm those
Ragstal
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Soulxlock » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:06 am

Ragstal wrote:
hakuyi wrote:Silverpine hardly had the amount of players that barrens had. I highly recommend it for copper gathering. I remembered the spawn points even so i will definitely be revisiting them. I know several online sources show more vein spawns in barrens but in my own experience, as undead at least, silverpine is way more efficient.

u may be pro undead miner but i have marked all mining veins in nosta and im telling u even silverpine dont have that much population of miners dosnt mean its a good place for mining at all, plus i know the spawn timer its almost 1 hour at all veins in silverpine fail, do not waste ur time in mining at start just dont worth the trouble especially if the quantity wont be same as pvp now cause they later i think they added nodes but its still only a few all together for 10k players i mean merci, there are mobs that droping copper jeez farm those

Punctuation is your friend. You should try it some time.
Soulxlock
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Previous

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion