Looking for Oceanic/Asian players to level with

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Looking for Oceanic/Asian players to level with

by leftybadeye » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:26 am

Hi I'm from the USA but am living in Asia and am looking for English speaking players in the Oceanic/Asia time zones to level with when the PvE server opens up.

Thus far I've only seen one oceanic guild advertised and don't know how many players in my time zone will be switching to the new server. Since we are in kind of an awkward time zone compared to our NA/EU friends it would be helpful (IMHO) if we could link up and dungeon/quest together. Anyways if anyone is interested just reply here on the forums and we can put something together when the server opens up this weekend!

I'll be playing alliance side as a dwarf priest.
leftybadeye
Tester

Re: Looking for Oceanic/Asian players to level with

by VideoGameKarp » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:00 am

Shame you're not Horde!

If you are in the same time zone as Brisbane then the server will be open 3am on Sunday. Perfect!

The whole of Sunday straight to level, after having a quick sleep Saturday night.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZKYL2 ... T_pdjT9zEg
twitch.tv/videogamekarp
Horde
Druid lvl 23(Server First Druid 20)|Rogue lvl 11|Shaman lvl 10|Priest lvl 9|Warlock lvl 8
Alliance
Hunter lvl 16|Paladin lvl 12|Mage lvl 10|Warrior lvl 8
VideoGameKarp
Sergeant
Sergeant

by leftybadeye » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:53 am

I'm in Shanghai, so I know I'm 2 hours behind AEST. Maybe thats the same as Brisbane? Are a lot of AUS/NZ players on the Horde side?
leftybadeye
Tester

by MattA » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:33 am

I'm an aussie, will be re-rolling on the PvE server (Horde of course), I'll be lvling a tank for oceanic timezone raiding
MattA
Tester

by leftybadeye » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:27 am

Damn, seems like everyone is rolling Horde >.< Perhaps I'll switch sides and roll as a shammy healer?
leftybadeye
Tester

by leftybadeye » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:49 pm

Looks like I've decided to roll Horde :) What will your guys' character names be? Maybe we can run RFC or something? WC by the end of Sunday? haha
leftybadeye
Tester

by Whisperwind » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:56 pm

Actually the server split is still far in favor of the alliance, so rolling horde for anyone who does is a good idea. I hope though that there are guilds on both sides to accommodate all time zones.
Whisperwind
Private
Private

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion