Looking for a guild (pve server)

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Looking for a guild (pve server)

by sattellizer » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:26 am

So once the new PvE server launches, are there any current raiding guilds moving to the new server? Or maybe some group of experienced vanilla players are going to form a guild as soon as they get enough gold for a charter? I will be playing a human paladin, would like to join a guild with experienced and mature people to level with and aventuly start gearing once we hit 60! I am from Europe, i speak fluen english, got TS, RC, Mumble, you name it. Prefferable raiding times are 18:00 server time and later. Also i'm not 100% sure about rolling a pally yet, but if nobody will change my mind i will :) If you want, you can contact me in game under the names Qiraj- horde or Tyriön- Alliance.
Have a nice day guys, and i will see you on the new server!
sattellizer
Tester

Re: Looking for a guild (pve server)

by Fangle » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:52 am

+1 i will play for warrior and to want to join good pve guild.
Fangle
Tester

by Esselenwiel » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:35 am

Hi guys, if you're from Europe, <Hope> might be what you're looking for. EU guild, Alliance, raiding times from 19-22 server time, days not decided yet. We'll be leveling and running dungeons all togther.
Paladin healer of <Lotus Storm>
Esselenwiel
Private
Private

by sattellizer » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:39 pm

Sweet, if you could drop your TS/RC or whatever communication program you guys are using to PM, i would contact you guys once the server is up and running.
sattellizer
Tester

by BoxerBriefly » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:39 pm

Try the guild headquarters.
Cassadocious
BoxerBriefly
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Esselenwiel » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:56 pm

sattellizer wrote:Sweet, if you could drop your TS/RC or whatever communication program you guys are using to PM, i would contact you guys once the server is up and running.

Hello, if you could please visit the guild's homepage and write out an application for us to get to know you, we'd prefer that instead.
Paladin healer of <Lotus Storm>
Esselenwiel
Private
Private

by sattellizer » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:55 pm

Done :)
sattellizer
Tester

by yggdrasil19090 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:14 am

<-- Think yank wants to raid with Europeans! Let me in let me in!
yggdrasil19090
Tester

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion