Leveling resto

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Leveling resto

by Acousticferret » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:50 pm

Gonna be making a resto sham saturday morning and was wondering how painful leveling resto will be or if it's better to spec ele to make questing easier?
Acousticferret
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Leveling resto

by Shadowpve » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:52 pm

I would assume both Resto and Ele are painful to level. I would highly recommend Enhancement. As both caster specs expect to drink after every single mob.
Shadowpve
Private
Private

by Pokeypointy » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:55 pm

Level resto if you've got the intention of running alot of dungeons but if not, level as feral cat when alone.
Viper wrote:Greetings, as stated earlier, transfer won't be possible.
Pokeypointy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Grimmfang » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:57 pm

I leveled Resto back in real Vanilla. Just play with friends and do dungeons, it's not too bad. A fresh server is the best place to do it!
Grimmfang
Private
Private

by Glenzig » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:12 pm

Pokeypointy wrote:Level resto if you've got the intention of running alot of dungeons but if not, level as feral cat when alone.

I think you have the wrong class in mind pokey. :D
Glenzig
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Battlepug » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:49 pm

If you have no intention to hit 60 with at least average /played, go resto, its gonna be slow as hell, right up there with leveling as prot war.
Battlepug
Grunt
Grunt

by Pokeypointy » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:57 pm

Glenzig wrote:
Pokeypointy wrote:Level resto if you've got the intention of running alot of dungeons but if not, level as feral cat when alone.

I think you have the wrong class in mind pokey. :D

Lol, replace feral cat with enh and you're good to go! :D
Viper wrote:Greetings, as stated earlier, transfer won't be possible.
Pokeypointy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Acousticferret » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:30 pm

Battlepug wrote:If you have no intention to hit 60 with at least average /played, go resto, its gonna be slow as hell, right up there with leveling as prot war.

/playes only matters to the elitists
Acousticferret
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Shadowfox » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:17 pm

I leveled as a resto druid back in the day. If you're not in a rush, love running dungeons and making friends, it's the way to go. People will love you and hit you up all the time.
Shadowfox
Private
Private

by Battlepug » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:28 am

Acousticferret wrote:
Battlepug wrote:If you have no intention to hit 60 with at least average /played, go resto, its gonna be slow as hell, right up there with leveling as prot war.

/playes only matters to the elitists

Dont care about /played much, but leveling in healing spec will take a very long time, unless you are leveling in a pair with some dps class - that was my point.
Battlepug
Grunt
Grunt

Next

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion