Poll: Faction Choice, >48 hours edition.

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

Poll: Faction Choice, >48 hours edition.

by Moozer » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:37 am

The previous poll has been open for 18 days, and it's jumped between Alliance Favour and Horde Favour dramatically at times. In 18 days, people can change their mind. So, here's another. In less than 48 hours the PvE server will open it's gates. Which side are you set on now?

http://goo.gl/N9TGSs
Moozer
Grunt
Grunt

Re: Poll: Faction Choice, >48 hours edition.

by Nozztar » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:17 am

Looks good =)
Nozztar
Tester

by deathjester696 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:33 am

Moozer wrote:The previous poll has been open for 18 days, and it's jumped between Alliance Favour and Horde Favour dramatically at times. In 18 days, people can change their mind. So, here's another. In less than 48 hours the PvE server will open it's gates. Which side are you set on now?

http://goo.gl/N9TGSs

Horde. Can't wait. Only reason I rolled alliance on the PvP server is people said they needed more players in PvP.

Hated looking at my human character every second I played it. No offense to those that love Alliance. When you have stared at horde animations for a good part of your life? That is what you want to look at. I imagine many people that played Alliance feel the same way.

Another reason I hated Warlords of Draenor. Had to be human on my rogue for arena. Stupidest expansion ever.
deathjester696
Grunt
Grunt

by Hunterpower » Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:40 am

Alliance because Ironforge <3
Hunterpower
Tester

by BoxerBriefly » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:32 pm

Alliance here. People are still undecided, no offense, but I'd hate to see these people trying to buy a house.
Cassadocious
BoxerBriefly
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Basics11 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:23 pm

BoxerBriefly wrote:Alliance here. People are still undecided, no offense, but I'd hate to see these people trying to buy a house.

Assimilating buying a house to choosing a faction is lulz. Who cares? They could still be at the character screen and not now, why does it matter?
Basics11
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Moozer » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:01 pm

24 hours to go now.
Moozer
Grunt
Grunt

by Serico » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:22 pm

Basics11 wrote:
BoxerBriefly wrote:Alliance here. People are still undecided, no offense, but I'd hate to see these people trying to buy a house.

Assimilating buying a house to choosing a faction is lulz. Who cares? They could still be at the character screen and not now, why does it matter?

Creating a character needs time. I'll probably spend an hour just deciding how my characters will look like. There is no barber shop in vanilla. I do not want to hit 60 and realise I can't stand the hair colour of my character anymore. But I do know that I will be rolling on horde. For nostalgia purposes. Probably undead rogue, orc warrior, troll mage and priest.
Serico
Grunt
Grunt

by Judvar » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:26 pm

They should open the server one hour early just to let people create their characters, and then they can immidiately log in during the proper release in that case xD
Sofeoras - Night Elf Warrior (PvE realm)
Judvar
Grunt
Grunt

by TwinHeadedKraken » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:54 pm

I'm anticipating Alliance 60: 40 Horde. When Stormrage launched, they had similar ratio.

Plus, on PvE servers, people favor alliance.

On PvP Nost, where Horde has better PvP racials, it's about 51:49, so I expect on PvE Nost for 60:40.
TwinHeadedKraken
Grunt
Grunt

Next

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion