PvE Alliance US time Zone Guild

Discussion forum related to PVE Server.

PvE Alliance US time Zone Guild

by weaglem2011 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:10 pm

Hey all, im excited for the PvE release tomorrow, I will be looking for a Guild that will be active in US evening times. If there are any guilds that are going to be active Pacific standard time evenings let me know. Myself and a friend will be looking for a good group of Alliance players to join up with. Been a few years since i played w0w, i retired from the game after my guild (retail) dropped the Lich King. Hate the way the game went, and love the idea of running Vanilla content. I also have a buddy that will be playing as well. I was a Disc Priest last time i played also did a lil prot warrior tanking......i think im going to run DPS of some sort this time around for different experience. Look forward to chatting with you all soon!!
weaglem2011
Tester

Re: PvE Alliance US time Zone Guild

by weaglem2011 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:33 am

Wow no one? hmm still hoping to find alliance guild interest on new server
weaglem2011
Tester

by Viorus » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:37 am

+1 USA east coast here
Viorin, 60 Night Elf Druid (USA), Knight-Champion

"Strive for greatness."
Viorus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by weaglem2011 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:28 am

very nice , we should hook up once server goes live tomorrow, ill be on server round 6 pm after i get off work. when i make toon ill put name up here
weaglem2011
Tester

by Viorus » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:04 am

Ok cool. Cya in game.
Viorin, 60 Night Elf Druid (USA), Knight-Champion

"Strive for greatness."
Viorus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by weaglem2011 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:25 am

I will be starting a guild as well, Ill post more info here after tomorrow when i reroll. I have experience leading a guild i ran a guild of 200+ members back in retail Vanilla/BC. My guild and i missed out raiding vanilla , as when i was lvl 58 is when BC was released so i started raiding there and raided up through lichking. I will be looking forward to the fresh experience of raiding Vanilla. I will be looking for both new and experienced players to come along on this journey. We will start out lvling and goofing around, we will talk about raiding once we get up to that level. We will be in need of melee and ranged dps, as well as Tanks and Healers, its a fresh start lets get er done.
weaglem2011
Tester

by weaglem2011 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:17 pm

Guild name is Faceless Ones, my n game name is Magician Gnome mage, hit me up when your in game
weaglem2011
Tester

Return to PVE Server Specific discussion